What are you listening to right now?

Ah man looks like you’ve got a nice Beatles collection going on, I keep thinking about I should be buying these full package anniversary collections but i know I’ll just be looking at it and just play the version I’ve got already.
You just can’t beat the vinyl experience though.

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

The George Harrison box is without doubt the best one I’ve bought. Not only is it my favorite solo album by a Beatle, but the addition stuff is great: sessions, and book. I also like the more recent mix, contrary to the popular opinion.

Epic.

The heat he used to draw as a heel.

Great childhood memories :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Probably my favorite post-Walters.

1 Like

Still catching up on last year’s releases.
20th album by “King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard” in 11 years and they never seem to run out of ideas. This time they’ve gone for a Middle-Eastern flavour of psyche-prog rock. And why not?

Unpacking the groceries…

“It’s darë”

#earworm

1 Like
5 Likes

I’ve got both cd’s of this in the car and I cannot for the life of me help absolutely blast the shit out of it, one of the best albums ever for me.

Having said that, currently blasting this whilst doing some shit in the garden.

1 Like

It is a top notch song. Any song with rock n roll in it is a belter tbf. This, the Rolling Stones, I think AC/DC had one called Rock n Roll, even that bastard Gary Glitter.

Dire Straits :sunglasses: I prefer that song to Money for Nothing.

4 Likes

Me too, sultans of swing for me is their best song, that solo at the end… Fantastic!

1 Like

Also you got Chuck Berry Velvet Underground and Oasis

3 Likes

Lennons vocal on The Beatles version of Rock n Roll music is a definitive version of that Berry classic.

2 Likes