What are you listening to right now?

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

If David Byrne ever decided to perform in the UK again, I’d pay stupid money for tickets.

Have you seen his broadway show, American Utopia? It’s excellent, well worth checking out if you enjoyed Stop Making Sense.

2 Likes

I remember his show was on HBO a while ago. Hopefully it’s still there. I definitely need to get around to watching it.

1 Like

I don’t know if you cba with physical media, but you can get it on blu ray for a tenner, it’s honestly well worth it if you’re a big fan of him/Talking Heads.

The album of it is on Spotify, but it’s honestly half the experience, and not the best way to experience it for the first time.

1 Like

I’m very much into physical media to the point it drives my wife nuts (vinyl takes up a lot of space).

I’m going to see if I can order a copy right now. Thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes

I’ve got about 50 records, I’m going to need to start to look for new storage options soon, as this little stand can’t take many more.

2 Likes

Nice Lou Reed. I’m watching a doc on AppleTV on the Velvet Underground. It’s worth checking out if you like their music, and the whole NY art scene at the time.

I’ve been spending far too much at my local record store, and I’m probably one of their favorite customers by now. Box sets are the real space takerupper. George Harrison’s All Things Must Pass 50th being amongst the most chunky.

4 Likes