What are you listening to right now?

4 Likes
1 Like

Been trying to learn this on the bass. I just can’t get the bridge right :frowning:

2 Likes

Practice practice practice then practice some more

1 Like

SRV on the guitar in this one

This is insane. Apparently music written for a show based on a book which is loosely based on Fleetwood Mac.

Whoever did the musical direction knocked it out of the park. It’s dead ringer for their stuff. The fingerpicking, the tempo changes, the harmony.

@Phoebica you seem like someone who reads. Did you read Daisy Jones and the Six?

1 Like

Swiss Daft Punk.

1 Like

Yeah, love that author - Taylor Jenkins Reid.

Could tell reading the book that there was a Fleetwood Mac likeness to Daisy Jones and the Six. Though not sure Stevie Nicks will be thrilled about the portrayal :sweat_smile:

There are actually song lyrics in the book, but looks like they’ve added some new songs and changed the words to the original ones.

1 Like

Going back home from quite a long shift and this song comes on. Also, the Guthrie solo enhances it so much, though you still feel this not even one of Guthrie’s best solos.

1 Like

Another bass line I’m trying to perfect

7 Likes

Guthrie Govan and Steven Wilson is the perfect combination and Hand Cannot Erase is one of the best album’s with them.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Tuuuuuuuuune

1 Like
2 Likes

Another tuuuuuuuuune

You pair been listening to Heart 80s or summat?

It’s not my mainstay nowadays, but I’ve always loved 80’s music.

Some more bangers for your earholes

In that case, in keeping with the trend…

2 Likes

Since we’re doing ‘80s…

Self-indulgence par excellence.

I prefer Prince Charming to Kings of the Wild Frontier. Fight me!

3 Likes