What are you listening to right now?

Fuck I love this version

Not sure if this is kid friendly though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cheers. I’m about three hours away from doing cuddles and bedtime so I’ll check it out in between that and any Valentines shenanigans.

Tomorrow’s game calls for this:

and

This was great. Definitely not kid approved.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I had the River Plate gig on the telly only yesterday. They put in a great show considering their years, but the real star of the show is the crowd. Those Argentinians know how to mosh!

2 Likes

Voyage by Brian Bennett (former drummer of The Shadows). My dad bought me this album on first release. Decades later, I picked up a copy. I hadn’t heard since way back then, so it was wonderfully nostalgic to listen again.

It’s pretty decent for its time. I believe a few hip hop artists have borrowed, including Kanye.

Favorite Floyd, post Roger Waters.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

i know its kind of cheesy, but I still love “On the Turning Away” - Momentary Lapse is a sneaky good album imho.

They were my very first concert (a long, long time ago) and seen them as well as Tribute band a few times… also saw Roger Waters “The Wall” tour, which was pretty amazing spectacle.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. Great album. On the Turning Away has that anthem-like feel. Not in the sense on Coldplay get your zippos out bollocks - more like it could be sung at the beginning on a major sporting event. Something like that.

2 Likes
3 Likes