What are you listening to right now?

Rest assured, it aint gonna be yours

3 Likes

Liverpool v Wolves

1 Like

:sob:

@Aussiegooner get in here and call me a woke leftist introvert so Dave has something to like.

To be fair, your taste in music is pretty meh. You are basically Chris Martin.

Says the person who early today said they get orgasms when they hear Taylor Swift is touring.

She is the best song writer of our time

Hahaha I scrolled up to see if any politics talk was involved, you just never know on OA :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Tuuuuuuuune

“Usee ki lehne kise de mokh shingaare tho mitaraa”

1 Like

Favourite boyband, peeps.

• Backstreet Boys
  • N*Sync
  • 5ive
  • Take That
  • Westlife
  • McFly
  • Busted
  • One Direction

0 voters

I wasn’t expecting this to be the hardest decision I’d have to make today.

3 Likes

Tough one. I can’t decide. I used to stalk 5ive. But music wise I love me some McFly.

It’s criminal that Busted and McFly are in that poll but E17, Boyzone and Blue aren’t. Coupled with being a private poll, you might as well throw the whole thing in the bin.

1 Like

5ive because I was Abz? when performing at the Finchley fair.

A better question would be:
How many genuinely talented musicians are there from all those manufactured bands? :grinning:

1 Like

Ah I forgot about Blue. Don’t need Boyzone though, they’re not anyone’s favourite.

4 Likes
1 Like

Loads of Sabbath vibes in there.

2 Likes

My brother who has more of a metal/rock head than me recommended a band called YOB and I did some digging into their sound. Then watched some interviews with the lead of the band and he listed some influential bands/albums for him, which in turn, Cathedral was one of them.

Got a bit of a Doom/Metal tangent going on working from home today because of this!

1 Like