West Ham vs Arsenal (Premier League) 2-2

We know who to blame if Arsenal fuck it up then @JakeyBoy :wink:

1 Like

No, thank me when we win the league. This is first season in forever I havenā€™t bet on us to win the league.

I know itā€™s more a reflection of the modern betting economy but itā€™s nice to see we are back to being absolute trash value odds in a tricky away fixture.

Feels like just yesterday you and MM were profiteering of our mediocrity and suffering

5 Likes

5 Likes

The Rockefellerā€™s of OA.

1 Like

Three point collecting. Letā€™s go.

Most of my family are claret n blue. Iā€™m the only Gooner left after mumā€™s death at the start of this season. So thereā€™s a lot of emotion, nerves and family banter at stake here.

From here Iā€™m going to crying whether we win, draw or lose. These are the sorts moments we live for and whatever happens, weā€™re in what youā€™ll remember as the start of an era that will bring back happy memories for the rest of your lives.

If youā€™re going today, sing your hearts out, I wish I was with you but Iā€™ll be singing along at home. COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

3 Likes

Arsenal injury updates are essentially worthless these days

3 Likes

Good job Xhaka will stop West Ham having a shot, because that defence needs stabilisers

If he had a groin issue during the Liverpool match why the fuck did Mikel leave him out there when he was overcooked?

Some good names on our bench. Hopefully Arteta gives them more time then usual after we have our 3 goal lead bt HT. Weā€™ll probably need them in the near future and weā€™ll need them sharp. Nice to see Eddie back.

Personally, maybe I would have played Trossard from the start, just our of appreciation for his great performances so far. But itā€™s hard to kick Martinelli out of the team atm considering his form. He will also probably have some space to attack too, considering West Ham are at home.

Just need to get those 3 points here and on the Friday to keep that gap before the City game.

The sensor in his head that reports on the status of Zinchenkoā€™s nether regions at all times must be faulty.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to be waiting for the Eurostar while this game is on so hopefully Iā€™ll be able to follow on BBC 5 live or text

Grim times indeed.

Honestly the last few games have been so bad for my nerves that part of me is kind of relieved to not be able to watch it on a stream

Iā€™m picking up free logs for my log burner. You canā€™t see it, but Iā€™m elated.

2 Likes

West Ham arenā€™t going to do anything other than stop us playing so it could be low scoring draw.
Iā€™ll go 1-1 with Martinelli to score.

COYG

2 Likes

Cmon :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

2 Likes