West Ham vs Arsenal (PL) 0-6

West Ham 1-2 Arsenal.

Surely a far inferior side can’t beat us 3 times in the one campaign.

West Ham form:

Need to keep the momentum now. Time for a big run of wins.

1 Like

Watch them turn into absolute monsters when we turn up.

3 Likes

Just win. Don’t care the score

Didn’t want to give fuels Debbie Downers about this yesterday but I do get why they are worried about this game.

We do have a historical tendency of relaxing a tad too much after big results, especially against sides that are on a bad form.

Big, big game.

If they give us space to work in, they are finished. Hoping they won’t resort to the same tactic they did at the Emirates.

Need to start acting like a big team and go on a long run of wins. Yesterday’s win should be a catapult to propel us. Expect a clinical victory in this one.

1 Like

I expect they will. Most teams we are going to face will implement the low block, it is tried and tested.

Might be a game to bring back ESR

We’re highly likely to be back in 3rd place and 5 points off Liverpool when we kick off.

We owe them for the draw last season and the random loss in December.

Hopefully we have Jesus back too. Loads of pressure, every game is going to destroy the nerves.

Alcohol is evil.

Funny thing is, I don’t even like drinking.

1 Like

do you guys have ED? Or just trolling?

Worry for every single game.

We’ve lost twice this season to these pricks. They only turn up against us because of the whole Declan Rice thing :sweat_smile:

Let’s smash these fools pls. Cleansheet!

This match is on my birthday so the team better not ruin things

2 Likes

early bird happy birthday

1 Like

I’m afraid that’s not how football works mate.

1 Like

The Rob Holding game vs Tottenham was on mine in 2022 :laca:

1 Like

Zinchenko might be back for this

Three points please. I don’t care about how we get it done. Rice diving in the 99th minute for a 1 nil will do.

3 Likes