West Ham vs Arsenal (CC) 3-1

think westham might edge this one but a great chance of winning this trophy as the only strong team left is Liverpool

Tough game but this team’s mentality is different to teams of the recent past. Our quality will shine through and we take this 2-1 or 3-1

At Liverpool St having some pre game drinks then heading the to the hammers shithole. COYG.

5 Likes

Any line up leaks?

This guy’s fitness…

https://x.com/arsenal/status/1719784477474390318?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

COME ON ARSENAL

Mavropanos to score against his old club? I think yes

2 Likes

Close to what I had in mind but Arteta went a step beyond with Rice being rested in addition to both Trossard and Nelson starting.

I’m not comfortable with the amount of minutes White is racking up though.

West Ham going strong. Just like Brentford, I’ll be surprised if we win here.

I have a feeling Liverpool are winning this whole thing anyway so not bothered.

Jorginho the captain next to Gabriel, White, Ramsdale, etc etc lol

Decent team, although a big test for that midfield, quite interested to see how they work.

1 Like

Massive shame. Getting no luck on the fitness front and could be the final straw on any decision being made about his future at the club.

enjoy bruv

Jorginho wearing the armband. I thought the low point for the club was discovering Piers Morgan and Osama Bin Laden were fans. This is just awful.

Give it a rest already. You’ve ridden this horse into the ground.

2 Likes

That midfield is weak as fuck, from a physicality perspective. We’ll get overrun there if we’re not careful.

What is Osama up to these days? Havent seen him at the carpet for time

Very tough game looking at the line-ups. West Ham favorites for me.

Strong enough team to get a result. Need big games from Jorginho, Havertz and Trossard

3 Likes

At least the Geordie bastards have what should be a taxing game tonight ahead of our match there at the weekend.

1 Like