West Ham v Arsenal (PL)

West Ham v Arsenal
Sat 3rd Dec 17.30 London Stadium
Premier League

Time to move on. The PL should be our main focus this season. Albeit the Hammers have left Upton Park, we still have to defend our great away record against them. Alexis looks on fire and back to his best. I can see him causing them a lot of problems. Hopefully Xhaka starts as well and no fucking Ramsey. Unfortunately, Jenkinson will still have to cover for Bellerin at the RB position.

Cech

Chamberlain Koscielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka Coquelin

Walcott Ozil Iwobi

Sanchez

Subs: Ospina, Jenkinson, Gabriel, Gibbs, Elneny, Ramsey, Giroud

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • West Ham win

0 voters

Honestly just play Gabriel at RB, he did all right last weekend and I really can’t deal with another Jenkinson performance.

1 Like

True that. Jenkinson has no future at Arsenal.

*London Stadium :wink:

1 Like

My bad. I apologize :wink:

I think Gabriel or maybe Oxlade is likely now after horrible performances by Jenkinson and three consecutive games being substituted. Maybe Oxlade not being in the first XI today was an indicator that he’s in Wenger’s plans for Saturday.

1 Like

It would seem Ox is in his plans for Saturday, as our starting LW :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He actually did alright against Southampton, for what it’s worth.

Interested to see who plays at RB and what the centre midfield partnership is for this one. I reckon it will end in a score draw though or Jenkinson starts West Ham might just edge it by the odd goal.

I think Chamberlain as RB wouldn’t be a bad idea. Starting from behind would probably make him more dangerous.

1 Like

Chamberlain at right back? Don’t think I’ve seen anybody give the ball away as much as he does. Could be a catastrophy. His passing is so careless at times.

5 Likes

His cameos against United and P.S.G. weren’t that in this position.

I think if we were to play bigger opposition, Wenger might opt to shore up the back with Gabriel on the right. I reckon Ox is a good shout for this game tbh.

I didn’t see the game last night, anyone reckon Ramsey could potentially play alongside Xhaka for this game? Sounded like he had a stinker last night.

I’d give Ramsey and Xhaka a go just to see how it goes because minus Cazorla we have tried nearly every other combination for very little reward.

Ramsey did fuck all, apart from being selfish once again. And he even played as AM. You would think this position suits him well.

West Ham might miss both their wing backs Antonio and Cresswell.

1 Like

I’ve just been talking to one of my mates, who goes to West Ham a lot, and he says they don’t seem to have any plan or strategy this season.
His words were, “they are all over the place.”

So if two of there better players aren’t playing, Antonio and Cresswell, we should be alright.

Can we loan them back Jenkinson for the game then ? If they are short I’m more than happy to help them out.

5 Likes

Cech

Gabriel - Mustafi - Koscielny - Montreal

Xhaka - Elneny

Walcott - Ozil - Chamberlain

Sanchez

We’ve got to win this, they’ve been shocking, and their plan B is Zaza for christ sake!

2 Likes