West Ham United

They’re pointing to the woman they have the most appreciation for.

4 Likes

But that’s the answer they gave…should they instead not have posted it because it was kind of dull/boring/uninspiring?

2 Likes

Take her cue.

6 Likes

Out of interest then, who would of been your choice?

A woman I admire? You can’t go wrong with Greta Thunberg imo. Mahsa Amini too.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

And look, it’s not that I don’t admire Mere or my mom. They’re both incredibly accomplished women in their respective fields.

2 Likes

Goes without saying.

Surprised none of them went for Karen Brady

1 Like

My roommate during my student days was a WHam fan. And the grief he game me whenever they beat us. Hope they go down lol

1 Like

Tbf, I don’t dislike them. Just think they should go down. Along with Everton and Villa. Would refresh the league quite a bit with all three new comers staying up. Would be 6 new ‘young’ teams in the league next season. Would be something new and fresh for the league.

:arteta:

6 Likes

shouldda ran onto the pitch jumped up into his face and scratched his eyes out.

1 Like

Come on Fiorentina, for the love of football, pleeeease

1 Like

Can see trouble out there. Nauseating cunt club that.

1 Like

We won’t hear the end of it if these win a European trophy in this day and age.

Especially in a season where it looks like they’ll survive relegation by a solitary point.

1 Like

The clichés will be out in force. West Ham way shit and winning the world cup. . .
Brooking will no doubt have his grid all over the box.
Hate this club. A lot of unsavoury issues under the surface in that fanbase.

1 Like

Don’t worry, La Viola will do this. Two cup finals for Fiorentina this season. Vincenzo Italiano Has done a decent job of steadying the ship there - despite what Jovic says. Bookies have West Ham as favourites, but that’s probably English bias, I’d favour Fiorentina. But hey, at least the West Ham fans will get a nice day out in Prague :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Night out in Prague is absolutely elite for the irons.

1 Like