West Ham United

Exactly, he’s extremely negative and playing 4-5-1 against practically everyone isn’t going to get you far.

He’s done well up until this point in this weird season that meshes well with how he plays and deserves credit but it’s midway through, we’ll see where they end up.

1 Like

Tbf he done what he was asked in his first West Ham spell. He kept them up then they sacked him for some fancy foreign manager

2 Likes

I think this was very overrated term imo. Plenty of low spots that get overlooked. Badly mismanagement by United this appointment.

1 Like

Okay pet hate of mine West Ham but what’s the fuss on Declan Rice.
I just don’t see much anytime I see him . Surely there’s not going to bè a bidding war on him. Bang average talent that’s going too never be the game changer for teams.

3 Likes

Did you catch him today? He bad a pretty rough night.
Still interesting that Lampard was begging Chelsea to sign him and they didn’t even entertain the idea.

1 Like

Red overturned.

EDIT: Phoebica already posted it…in the Prem thread

1 Like

Do I get my FF points back then?

Don’t think we do

1 Like

I’m going to write to my MP then. :grinning:

7 Likes

We’re fucked :arteta:

Why are we the only club with a billionaire owner that hates spending money on us

1 Like

Interesting, hard to see West Ham having a greater value than what it is now.

It’s depressing, we’re far more marketable and prestigious than the likes of any of the other take over clubs and it never works for us.

Of course we’d cost more to aquire but we’re talking about people with unlimited funds, doesn’t someone want to take advantage of a club based in London with a great fanbase and history, pay that premium.

1 Like

We do spend money though

I hear West Ham are increasing “their” stadium capacity.

I assume the taxpayer won’t be footing the bill for that too like we did the rest of the stadium.

Still fucks me off that.

3 Likes

Absolutely does not get mentioned enough. No way they could afford that move otherwise, and just look at the grouding it has given them ffs

Haven’t paid attention, do they sell out their stadium currently?

1 Like

Yeah mostly. Helped them after all the initial moaning.
The grounds been altered now as well and helps. Not in a bad place potentially now West Ham.
Honestly think Newcastle should use their outlook as a starting point for establishing themselves as a PL top ten side first.

2 Likes

Haha they’re losing after 4 mins v Genk.

Wanky club.

#oh East London!
Is full of shit!#