West Ham United

This is like the opposite of what happened in March.

Arsenal had better self isolate like West Ham did after our fixture back then

1 Like

What will be the reaction of the league? Arteta got it and they ended up suspending the league. Will they do the same for Moyes and Diop?

EDIT:

It’s alright. Arteta is immune cos he already had it. Maybe.

7 Likes

Nah, they’ll think “fck Moyes” :joy:

Seriously though, the PL have enough tests knocking about. They can still play games on Saturday as soon as they get tested on Thursday and get the all clear. (But what happens if they catch COVID on the Saturday morning before the game?)

That was at the start of the pandemic. Other players/managers have had it since then and we’ve carried on, so not sure what makes Moyes so special that we’d suspend the league.

I dare say we won’t because they didn’t have mandatory protocol testing in March, if anyone at Arsenal tests positive we’ll hear about it very soon.

Business as usual

3 Likes

Fuck yeah it is :syringe:

They might force manager and dugout staff to wear mask now

3 Likes

Hopefully stops that stupid bumping elbows bullshit. Either bow like a samurai or just say good game mate as you make your way down the tunnels.

5 Likes

So I’ve read Moyes was at the ground ready to manage tonight, Diop and Cullen in the starting lineup ready to play, all 3 absolutely no idea they had the virus.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Quietly worked their way up the table - only 6 points off top.

What a season.

3 Likes

I thought they were going to implode this year - fair play to Moyes still a quality manager

1 Like

He doesn’t even get credit from a lot of West Ham fans. I have one WH supporting mate in particular who was very vocal in his opposition to Moyes taking over. Don’t hear a peep from him in the group chat about Moyes now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’ll dip. Won’t last for long. Be getting a nose bleed in the next few weeks. Tenth place finish at best.

1 Like

It’s weird isn’t it. Weirdly all my mates who are Hammers fans are still a bit meh about him.

2 Likes

I suppose he’s stigmatised by the failure at United. They were probably always going to have a hangover after SAF left. He was even making the best transfer targets in Fabregas and Thiago

1 Like

My memory is shaky but until now had he actually done relatively well anywhere other than Everton? Even if you ignored United I can’t recall Sociedad, Sunderland or West Ham V1 being successful spells? I’m vaguely remembering circumstances being against him at Sunderland but I might be thinking of someone or somewhere else.

1 Like

He was at Everton for eleven years though. That in itself is quite an achievement in ‘modern’ times.