West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Oh fuck that’s Saka going on international duty then.

Jesus Christ Auba out on the wing again

2 Likes

I hate Auba and Lacazette in the team together, hopefully Odegaard ties them together better but watching Auba crossing into Lacazette is honestly not worth watching.

5 Likes

No EDB is disappointing too, him and Ødegaard together create space and passing options. Auba on the left in his current mood has all the hallmarks of a truly AIDS performance from him

4 Likes

Only positive about auba on the wing is Saka and Øde to knit it all together. Chambers benching Cedric is pretty feckd. Maybe its for the arial duels and stuff

ALLAHU AKBAR !!!

Is he Bellerin’s replacement?

Why resting Gabriel though?

Lol Mikel saw Bellerin get floored by a holiday-mode Nelson in training and thought nope!

Seriously though, Chambers ahead of him is interesting, and ahead of Cedric too.

1 Like

Best move from Nelson all season imo !

1 Like

I really don’t get kit decisions. Why are we wearing blue away to west ham??? and not the white away top? Fucking clashing no?

1 Like

I think we can get away with wearing red n white against claret n blue tbh.

I never know why we don’t. Must be some sort of deal to have to wear a certain kit a percentage of the time.

1 Like

Having Chambers and Mari in defence is a strange decision but at least we have a strong bench with Pepe. ESR, Cellabos, Gabriel, Holding and Cedric.

1 Like

I would rather we rest Auba and Saka ffs.

1 Like

Both???

I don’t like that team selection.

This seems like his preferred back line now against teams that attack us through the air. Same as Burnley I think.

Let’s see how many fouls Cresswell gets away with today, the dirty bastard cunt