West Brom Vs Arsenal (PL)

Fat Sam always seems to be a stumbling block . He’ll set the Baggies out with about 9 in defence. It’s what he does best .
I’d like to see us go a goal behind and work hard as a unit to win 2-1 . Before we’d concede a goal and our heads would drop but now we have back to back wins the winning buzz may have kicked this team to wake up and play like winners .
1-2 to the Arsenal

This is so feckin sad…Leeds battered them, and we only expect a close win…That’s terrible…If we don’t put at least 4 past this lot…then Arteta must go…PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

Another 0-1 win. We’ll score from a corner

Leeds were superb , WBA were an embarrassment but credit to Leeds .
I’ve been saying it for ages , it’s about time this team gave someone a right royal thrashing a real thrashing .

Love the optimism Ash, but that would mean that we play attacking football, and look to outscore the opposition…Unfortunately, that’s two things that Arteta does not seem concerned about…Oh well…

1 Like

Who would you like to take over if Arteta gets the boot ?
As it stands I personally think the players need to step up and deliver the goods .

I’m still hopeful for Pochettinho, if not him, Nagelsmann would be great, and after that…I honestly don’t care, just so long as it’s not Arteta, who in my opinion is a dreadful, and panicked appointment…We should NEVER have a new manager at the helm…We are a BIG club, no need for for novices…

We need to start off very aggressive like Second half vs BHA

6 Likes

Why is every single arsenal game a late kick off ffs.

1 Like

We need to get an early goal and, as @sevchenko says, we need to go at them like we did in the second half against Brighton.

If we score early I can see us winning by at least three goals but if Arteta starts out defensively and slow, then it might be only a goal.

West Brom are a poor side, with a dinosaur manager who’s team just got thrashed, at home, by Leeds so nothing less than a win would be acceptable.

I’m sure they will defend and try to stop us scoring but we should be able to break through their defence.

I’ll go for us to win 1-0 with Lacazette to score.

I’d be happy to see Laca start over Auba here

1 Like

Excitement building, until we see Willian back on the teamsheet :grin:

4 Likes

I’m actually really hopeful this is going to be the first dicking we give in a long while. 4 0

1 Like

Nelson Balogun Saka

Go full respect Hale End

1 Like

3-0 to the Arsenal.

Allardyce gonna claw out a point here in which will be 90minutes of god awful football.

This’ll be a stinker for sure.

1 Like

One of the least likable characters in the game. Shocking that he’s still around.

Martinelli dropped, Elneny as well

1 Like

insert whinging about the lineup here (regardless of what the lineup is)

7 Likes