We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

Definitely.
Not only are we back on track but this result, against the giants of Europe, means Arteta has really turned our season round.
A clean sheet against a free scoring Sheffield United team proves what I have said all along, that he should be given a billion pound to spend in transfer market and a contract for as long as he wants.
He is a genius.

3 Likes

Bravo bravo :clap::clap::clap::clap: Arteta apologists might as well just copy and paste this reply, u nailed it brother :+1::+1::joy::joy:

1 Like

No longer relevant :sweat_smile::man_dancing::partying_face:

Will we finish in the top 17?

Yes, I think we will.

3 Likes

Absolutely no chance of us getting top 4 in the prem with this manager.

Even top 4 in the championship would be a stretch for this lot

3 Likes

We’ll be lucky if we get top 14

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahahaha

maybe bottom 4 then top 4. Even finishing top 6 is going to be a serious struggle for this club with Arteta as manager. I think even getting 8th is going to be a struggle.

1 Like

The real shocker here is the investment Artetas had in the squad and changes he’s been supported to make but the organisation, quality of performance and fitness of the team is worse 20 months in than it was after 1.

I don’t understand how he’s still manager this morning. Sure unlucky with illness in the squad but he still had most of his squad out playing awful. Good players like Tierney and Saka turning bad yesterday as they clearly haven’t been given a good way to play.

The need for a manager who’s got proven experience of raising a squad is needed more than ever rather than following big spending City template with one of Peps assistants.

Would’ve been better leaving Freddie in charge than this toilet.

2 Likes

The thing is that I don’t even see our results changing much after most of our personnel come back. The problem here is Artetas tactics that are just so shit.

7 Likes

I’m not sure I get the Freddie talk, think he won about 1 in 6, failed to beat some Europa Scrubs, drew at Norwich, lost at home to Brighton, probably one of the worst new manager form lines I can remember.

5 Likes

Would you take a punt on Mancini.

Good question, is he even interested in club football ?

He and Luis Enrique are two managers I’d definitely try and speak to, let’s put it that way.

2 Likes

We’re more likely to finish bottom four at this point.

2 Likes

Without a shadow

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think we’ve got more chance of Oscar Pistorius getting Athletes foot than we have of getting in the top 4

5 Likes

:joy::joy: f’ckin 'ell

3 Likes

I write all my own material Hills ,
I’m available for weddings , christening, funerals , bah mitzvah’s and the occasional opening of supermarkets
:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You should have been at the Etihad on Saturday. We had zero entertainment otherwise :joy:

It actually reminds me of watching Bruce Forsyth at Wembley ahead of the Liverpool v Newcastle cup final in 74.

Brucie: “anyone from Liverpool?”
Liverpool fans roar
Brucie: “anyone from Newcastle?”
Geordie roar
Brucie: “anyone from Watford?”
stunned, pindrop silence

1 Like

ol’Brucie Foreskin was a great bloke and entertainer

1 Like