We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

Ramsdale didn’t connect but the way he came in, it made Bowen prioritise avoiding injury, rather than trying to get to the ball.

I deem that impeding the play while not in possession of the ball and accordingly should have been a free kick to West Ham.

3 Likes

The most important game we have left is obviously against spurs but I still think our most difficult game is away to Newcastle as their record in the last ten home games is one of the best in the PL.

This has been one of the closest races for top four since it became a trophy.

1 Like

Let’s jinx the shit out of this, LFG!

Reverse jinx?

On a serious note, when I did those “predict the league table” deals with Football.London I also had Spurs clinch it by one point as well.

What result did Spurs get against Championship club Norwich last season?

5 Likes

Imo this is guaranteed - they love a game against a big team

Absolutely.

If things go our way, we would heading into that game with a 5 points lead over them. They will be at home, so will be under even more pressure to take the game to us. That should work in our favour. Just have to play this smart. A draw works for us.

But like @Bavin said, let’s first get the job done against Leeds.

1 Like

Can’t believe we’re going to finish 3rd :star_struck: What a season.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate? Just arrived and catching up on today’s stuff.

Edit - oh, sorry, thought live scores were showing a Chelsea win, but it is a draw.

Chelsea are dross and we should go for 3rd. They have taken just 8 points from the last 7 games.

Chelsea will prioritise FA cup (if not managers, but players will) and Leeds can do some extra damage

2 Likes

Probably this is where the NLD will end up important, if we win it we probably can get 3rd.

Called it a while ago… :xhaka:

4 Likes

Spurs did their job, Onto us to open up the 4 point gap

We’re getting St Totteringham’s Day on Thursday

:arteta2:

9 Likes

The danger with the NLD is that the pressure and environment works in Spurs favor big time

4 Likes

Ramsdale jumping around like a nutcase infront of the spuds fans

1 Like

Man I wish we had Partey for the NLD.

Ramsdale is getting way way too cocky and gobby .
He needs shut it and concentrate on his own game

2 Likes

So Arsenal fanatics u think ur club can do it or are they going to rip ur heart out of ur chest as per usual? Big daddy Conte gonna take whats rightfully his im affraid :sob::sob::skull::skull:

2 Likes