We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

Smashed it :clap:

Won’t be easy to get top 4 if we have to do it with backup fullbacks for the remainder of the season.

Could matter in the big games, think both are good enough for 80% of our matches though.

Take it back, Tavares is garbage.

1 Like

According to plan.

I feel like our players have been reading this thread today, look absolutely shook.

Whoever thought top 4 is done is naive

6 Likes

We won’t win at Spurs, Chelsea or West Ham.

Probably gonna miss out, massive cultural problems at the club, always shit the bed when the pressure is on.

1 Like

It’s mattering tonight.

Edit: my bad, didnt see you take it back in the very next post lol.

1 Like

Pretty deflating we’ve had all this feel good factor around Arteta and Spurs will still likely finish above us.

Be interesting to see what 2nd rate striker we bring in with EL football.

1 Like

It’s still okay but we ain’t coasting to this as the table might of projected at some points in the last month or so.

It’s going to come down to the NLD.

Biggest concern is that Tierney is out and Tomiyasu nowhere to be seen.

If it does come down to the NLD I don’t think we’re going to get a top four place.

Conte is a far superior manager and Arteta has a very poor record against top managers so, unless Kane and Son are injured, we’re really going to struggle to get a win there.

After that spurs have got Norwich and Burnley and I’m sure they aren’t going to throw points away against either of those.

This is a good reminder for the people who thought we had this wrapped. This is the PL.

Anyway, at least I’ll take that this is the bes time for us to be slapped. Reality check to the fans and the boys. Relying on Spurs and Man Utd to give us 4th isn’t the way.

1 Like

The bookies will be slashing our odds after this game. @JakeyBoy did you get your bet in beforehand?

Need to beat Spurs now or hope someone does us a favour against them.

Sooo….

Tierney
Partey
Tomiyasu

Injured now. Can’t see a top 4 finish when the deputies are who they are

P.S. lacazette is shit

7 Likes

My bet on what?

Lot of talk of 5th place being acceptable as progress is being made regardless.
That’s out the window if it goes on performances like this.

3 Likes

If we don’t get top four because of this defeat, at least we have seen that Vieira is a more than capable manager and it would seem that he doesn’t need three seasons and 200m to make an impact.

1 Like

All it takes is 1 game for the small squad gamble to blow up. Looking like this is going to be the game…