Watford Vs Arsenal (PL)

Fuck them. Weā€™ll win and Iā€™ll book my flights to go see the semi final!!!

1 Like

All up to Man City to help is secure 4th now. We sure as hell ainā€™t capable of doing it ourselves

1 Like

Just trying to join in on the negativity. I was feeling left out :slight_smile:

1 Like

My heart still hasnā€™t went back to normal speed yet :joy:

I hope youā€™re right.

Who was the least shit?

Man of the match, vote now :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

1 Like

Leno, MOTM

Fuck the rest

8 Likes

Alyson wishes he was Leno.

1 Like

Thatā€™ll become a concern as you get older.

2 Likes

Speaking from experience?

Not sure but I can definitely tell you who was the most shit :xhaka:

1 Like

To be fair, Man U have been lucky in recent games, and so have spurs, so if we get a bit as well it sort of evens it up a bit.

To beat Watford away, is a pretty decent win, no matter how itā€™s done.

Emery is changing things around a lot more than in previous seasons, and there is no way we would have got a win like this under Wenger, because he would still be persisting with the same players, the same tactics and getting the same results, which was rarely winning away from home.

3 Likes

Have to Call it as I see it, another crap Arsenal away performance. Play like that on Thursday and we could be at the end of a hiding. Leno or Iwobi for MOTM. You would think we were the team with 10 men with the way we were playing. Miki and Auba both wasteful with chances. Mustafi having a few clangers as per usual. Watford could have scored 3 goals if it wasnā€™t for Leno and Maitland Niles.

We were lucky thanks to Fosterā€™s mess up and Deeney going a little crazy, Watford could have won that game with 11 men. I still not confident of top 4 or EL with how our side plays away from home, I canā€™t see it changing much now this far into the season. 3 points and a clean sheet but not convincing at all.

3 Likes

We never make it easy for ourselves.

Iā€™d imagine impalement is less painful than watching Arsenal defend a 1 goal lead!

Easy there mate, donā€™t want to be all negative now.

Mate, we woulda got a win like today under Warnock :joy:

There was about as much creativity, imagination and tactical nous shown as we had at Everton and West Ham. We were quite simply FAF. Fortunate as f***

1 Like

At the end of the day, Football is a funny old game. Sometimes you lose matches you shouldnā€™t have, and sometimes you fluke a win when youā€™re terrible.

We shouldā€™ve beaten Spurs away despite playing well. And yet we were bloomin awful tonight and we managed to grind a victory. You just take what you get given sometimes. Itā€™s all swings and roundabouts over the course of a season.

10 Likes

Arsenal conceded 13 goals out of 40 in only four games against City (2x), Liverpool and Chelsea. Those numbers obviously donā€™t say everything, but Iā€™m not sure Arsenal is as bad defensively. They do have trouble to dominate opponents, but Iā€™m not sure Emery is the manager to coach such a style anyway.

Sp*rs have won matches 1-0 all season that they didnā€™t deserve to win.

No one questions it when they do it. We should be happy that we got the points at such a crucial stage of the season and move on.

4 Likes

Yeah but whatā€™s cool about being an Arsenal fan and not sucking up to Spurs and bashing your own team?