Vorskla Poltava Vs Arsenal (UEL)

Youngsters styling on them lol.

3 Likes

Our youngsters are so good :kroenke:.

This game is just ridiculous. We’ve flown 1,500 miles to have a training session in a freezer!

You can tell it’s a Europa League night when this game feels devoid of atmosphere or excitement :gunnersaurus:

Anyone fancy making the match thread on Sunday already?

2-0 Arsenal

3-0 Arsenal

Tbf in fairness I dont think the conditions surrounding Ukraine/Russia at the moment have helped at all, sapped some of the (if there was any, probably little) enthusiasm.

1 Like

Great goal from Willock!! This game is at walking pace for us haha

1 Like

It feels strange to be up at half time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A corner has been turned. :sunglasses:

This game really does feel like a pre season friendly, Vorskla really are garbage haha.

1 Like

What???

Strange scenes ruling a goal out that late, did they feel sorry for Vorskla or something ?

It was late but it seemed like they got it right.

How many 2018 Premier League teams could Cech be a starter for? 12? 14?

Oh fuck!

Do you reckon Emery has even seen Charlie Gilmour kick a ball before? :laughing: Nice to see though. The kids are alright.

2 Likes

This win is such a confidence boost for our kids. Well-done to all of them!

Yep and well done to Jenks. I think it’s pretty clear from this performance that he is the CB we’ve been crying out for since Tony Adams retired.

Annoyed ESR got his second goal ruled out ffs!

Anyway good win. Training game esque speed but good to see many get their arsenal debut tonight

1 Like

Holding was going to miss the first knockout stage match if he didn’t pick up a booking here and did in the next match instead. He got one and then Emery immediately took him off.

I’ve seen some people on Twitter pose the theory that Emery told him to get a card so he’d miss the last meaningless group stage match instead, and then substituted him as planned. Imagine if this was true :cech:

2 Likes