Vitória Vs Arsenal (UEL)

I once tweeted Ben Shephard about how thick the contestants were on Tipping Point and that I wished I’d rather be back at work, and he tweeted me back saying that he agreed and that he should be on a Government retainer. He does try not to laugh sometimes.

4 Likes

I bet he loathes people who go for two or one coin questions in the final round. I know I do.

2 Likes

Will miss the game due to work. Predict a comfortable 1-3 now that Xhaka is stripped of captaincy and everyone is aboard the Unai macho Emery train :joy:

Feel the same way. I have voted for a draw but I won’t be surprised if we get beaten. Either way, expecting a dull game as always from the Arsenal, with Emery pulling faces like he is passing cacti bushes from his arse.

On a positive note, love the kickoff time. Works beautifully if you are in the subcontinent.

1 Like

Got to go for three coins or what’s the point haha surely you want more chances to get more money and possible the jackpot counter?!

Nothing worse than the chase when someone takes a minus amount. Full on hate veiwing moments them.

3 Likes

It’s like defending a 1-0 lead at home to a smaller team. The chase version of doing an Emery

2 Likes

Arsenal Line up:

Martinez, Sokratis, Holding ©, Mustafi; Maitland-Niles, Ceballos, Willock, Tierney; Saka, Pepe, Martinelli

Turns out we have visitors from another charity with us today, so I got asked to come in to the office, meaning I’ll miss the entirety of this one :rage:

1 Like

My boss has let me leave an hour early :blush:

3 Likes

Do we get the benefit of Champions League music tonight, it being a Wednesday after all?

That’s probably just because he thinks your work is shit so won’t miss ya anyway :smile:

6 Likes

Tierney starting… does this mean he’ll be on the bench vs Leicester?

I think he’ll be playing Tierney and Bellerin together to get them ready for Leicester.
If they play well against Vitoria and then they help us to beat Leicester, it could save Emery his job.

Bellerin isn’t playing tonight haha

At least I have a job :blush:

1 Like

*This afternoon

What a guy

1 Like

Back 3 it looks like.

I despise this terrorist. Brendan do us all a favour and fuck us up this weekend.

1 Like

Gilberto Silva :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Emery short and brief pre-match interview I think he may be ready to demand 100% effort, hope so