Vinai Venkatesham

@Phoebica :joy:

3 Likes

Isn’t Kaveh that guy that made up being racially abused?

Guys a fucking idiot and he better get my dad’s name out his mouth, fucking prick.

:vinai: :heart:

1 Like

He should have rapped to lift the mood :laughing:

2 Likes

.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stand your ground Vinai

You lot are gonna try this again in couple of years and then you would come across an even bigger cunt.

1 Like

We are working hard to rebuild our reputation

Executives are fucking funny…that wasn’t your concern when you were crafting this wretched project?

1 Like

It wasn’t their fault tho didn’t you hear? Peer pressure caused them to do it :joy::joy:

5 Likes

But BigWeng, we would be left behind. We had no choice but to go through with it :sob:

1 Like

So much for the smarmy phone calls. Wanker.

Should probably leave his role at Arsenal as well.

5 Likes

Fuck off…

1 Like

Scammed by a fake Chinese car company.

Scammed by 2 fake coaches

Genius

6 Likes

Lmaooo omg I forgot about the fake Chinese car company. That dood is managing our finances. That’s a perfect anecdote to go along with the story of Mikel Arteta saving the player fine money to buy Gazidis a watch. We really have fucking morons in powerful positions at this club, really alarming.

1 Like
2 Likes

Swap Vinai for a proper fucking CEO - his experience is laughable; his inexperience in this environment has made him a push over and a yes man.

He and Arteta can leave together please.

2 Likes

Huge problem this.
We have tons of underqualified personnels in crucial positions.
Underqualified CEO, Underqualified DoF, Underqualified Manager

1 Like

I think the issue with Vinai is he’s a typical milquetoast oxbridge PSB corporate type.

I don’t think he’s under qualified to be a CEO but his mentality and conceptual understanding of football is very flawed, I can see why a sweet talker like Arteta gained his confidence

2 Likes

Said this the moment I saw his face. He is a definite pushover.
Beta chutiya

1 Like

Isn’t this twit supposed to be the CEO?

If so what the fuck is Arteta still in his job for.

Just twiddling his thumbs while the city burns. Lilly livered corporate tosser.

4 Likes