Username explanations

I’m such a weirdo.

1 Like

You’re our weirdo, never change @Persona :wenger2: .(Unless you decide to become TheDoctor again :wink: )

5 Likes

Maverick because people at college said my thinking was weird and maverick style and 79 Year of birth…yes I am ancient!

I wondered how long it take for someone to forget they’ve already explained their username in here @Maverick79 :wenger:

1 Like

Oh yeah…see told you I am weird…and as you can see the age is getting to me I forgot

7 Likes

Is that Bibi Andersson?

1 Like

Na, that’s Liv Ullmann.

2 Likes

It’s one of my favourite Bergman films. Always associated your name with this for some reason, perhaps your demeanour on this website also contributed to that association.

1 Like

To be fair, the principle reason is that I like the word. I like the way it looks when it’s written and I like what it means. The word Forever evokes positive associations inside my mind, hence I use it as my moniker in most online shenanigans. And in the rare case it’s taken, I can easily make it “ForeverArsenal” or “ForeverAjax” or whatever else.

My second favourite word is: fuck. Not necessarily for the literal meaning, but simply because it’s so fucking versatile. And it rolls off the tongue so beautifully easy. But, chances are slim any online platform would allow such a word in a username

:unai:

9 Likes

FuckArsenal would be a perfectly literal username too

3 Likes
1 Like

The last 3 league games it did cross my mind

:bellcry:

Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jr

Sugar Ray Robinson
Cassius Clay
Roy Jones Jr

The guy who coined the nickname used to be my trainer for about a year before he went off the rails and became an Islamic fundamentalist and squandered what souls have been a good career at UK level.

4 Likes

Not much imagination went into mine, if I had my time again I’d have come up with something more interesting.

1 Like

Mines basically the same as yours actually. Where I’m from and the fact that I’m a Gooner :arteta:

1 Like

Clickerty_Klopp :bellend:

11 Likes

I know it covers 95% of our chums here but I couldn’t envisage myself having a contextual username.

Like being called Dennis__Bearcum on an Arsenal forum, and then have everyone be like “I agree with Dennis”. And then to be like Bulbasaur69 on Pokemon Go and SamsungSoljahBoy on the Android forum.

3 Likes

Bulbasaur does love a good vine whip I suppose :xhaka2:

I think there isn’t as crazily high numbered of Arsenal related usernames on here as such, certainly compared to other places. Probably more like 60-40. Are you saying people lack imagination and creativity then @Craigie? :wink:

1 Like

Only because we scared away Invincibles2004 and RobinVanTheMagic :bellerin:

2 Likes

Not a single like. Fuck sake.