Yep

8 Likes

I habe to play this.

1 Like
1 Like

I carnt play my copy till Monday :sob::sob::sob:

Bart = me irl

4 Likes

Sent this to my mate and he dug out an old pic from uni. The photo was taken from his room in halls in a massive block in which lots of rooms looked over the tennis courts. We were a mature bunch

IMG-20181026-WA0015

3 Likes

My mates 5 a side team at uni were called FC Your Mum and my team was called FC Awesome.

Top banter

Just started playing RDR. Thatā€™s a lot of fucking snow.

1 Like

Theres a lot to take in on this game :tired_face:

The PlayStation Classic list of titles is out and Iā€™m not feeling it all that much tbh

The full list is:
Battle Arena Toshinden
Cool Boarders 2
Destruction Derby
Final Fantasy VII
Grand Theft Auto
Intelligent Qube
Jumping Flash
Metal Gear Solid
Mr Driller
Oddworld: Abeā€™s Oddysee
Rayman
Resident Evil Directorā€™s Cut
Revelations: Persona
Ridge Racer Type 4
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Syphon Filter
Tekken 3
Tom Clancyā€™s Rainbow 6
Twisted Metal
Wild Arms

Few decent titles on there. I mean Iā€™ll probably still get it lol

Whereā€™s Time Crisis?

No Gran Turismo, the grandfather and standard that all driving games are now held against.

1 Like

Tbf Time Crisis is shit without a hench G Con 45

3 Likes

There was never any other sensible way to play the game without it.

I still remember being salty I never had one of my own

On Time Crisis 2 you could wield two guns, and it was absolutely if you had two g cons :fire:

But donā€™t didnā€™t have many funner PS2 experiences than that.

Should save yourselves some money and buy an original PS1 on eBay and whatever old games you want.

Red Dead is kinda boring so far tbhā€¦

1 Like

@SRCJJ itā€™s not that Iā€™m saying the list isnā€™t good, to be clearer, just that it doesnā€™t excite me personally as Iā€™m not nostalgic about loads of those games. Resident Evil and Final Fantasy VII are obviously stone cold classics to many people, but as theyā€™re not my thing and I never played themā€¦

Iā€™d be very excited to play Metal Gear Solid and Abeā€™s Odyssey again. Cool Boarders and Destruction Derby would some what excite me. Iā€™d play Tekken 3 a fair bit probably, and Rayman would have serious nostalgia value but I doubt Iā€™d play it much after a fifteen minute go. So for me thatā€™s like 4 or 5 games out of 20.

Thereā€™s no way that they can please everyone if theyā€™re including just twenty titles, and theyā€™ve not done an awful job. But where the fuck is Parappa the Rapper? Tomb Raider? Crash mother fucking Bandicoot? Wipe out? Gran Turismo? Medievil? Driver? Worms? Tony Hawks?

With a couple of those thrown in Iā€™d be much more tempted.

1 Like