Upcoming Films & TV

Looking forward to this

3 Likes

Looks awesome!!

Very promising Craig Mazin is behind this, he wrote Chernobyl.

Not sure how I feel about the actor for Ellie.

1 Like

Just from the poster, I can tell it’ll be dreadful.

Can’t wait :star_struck:

I really dislike how Americans call Christmas the holiday season lol

It’s Anti-Italian discrimination

1 Like

I prefered it when Chris Pratt was just that kinda chubby, dopey guy on Parks and Recs and not absolutely fucking everywhere.

I don’t hate him, and have enjoyed him in several things, but I’m a little mystified at him being as big as he is.

1 Like

Bob hoskins did it better.

1 Like

Have you seen the black and white one? We had to watch it at school.

2 Likes

Yep. Brilliant the scene with the butterfly at the end is so poignant.
The updated version in the late 70s was good too.
Superb read as well. Need @Persona input for this.

2 Likes

He’s probably watching Johnny’s got a Gun for the seventeenth time

2 Likes

Was this the one with John Boy from the Waltons?

1 Like

@DavidHillier @BergkampsLoveChild interview with Stephen Graham on the Norton show, revealed Boiling Point has been commissioned for a six part series on the BBC next year.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw a tweet from the BBC in the middle of the week. Really excited for that!!

If you enjoyed boiling point I’d recommend a TV series called The Bear, very well filmed, now available on Disney I believe.

2 Likes

Haha yeah, I’ve been watching that. The psychological pressure that he faces when he was working in that nice New York restaurant, damn. That head chef was a total cunt (there was an opening sequence ahead of episode 4 I think)

Unfortunately Dave, most of us have experienced something similar, full of narcissistic cunts and degenerates :joy:

1 Like

Right before the World Cup…

There’s something about Italia 90 and hooliganism on Channel 4 on Monday that looks worth a look too.

1 Like

IMAX waterloo 3D. No expense will be spared

3 Likes