Upcoming Films & TV

Yeah, S4 not going to air soon because of covid19. They couldn’t wrap up. Fuck

2 Likes

Wonder when the first trailer appears

Hope this gets pushed back long enough that they can get enough people in the cinema to green light a sequel

I’d rather see a tv series.

I mean yeah, 10 hour long HBO show or something would obviously be best but I’ll take what I can get!

Trailer incoming - vanity fair just did a long article

Check out the promo pics

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for the find @Cristo

1 Like

Not sure about that make-up

Nobody going to top Stephen Graham performance of Capone in Boardwalk Empire.

Great casting

1 Like

@sol ^

Sol and Nic are so connected he knew as soon as pen was put to paper.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Finished Better Call Saul, had a look to see when the final series would be, how many episodes etc. Saw it was due in Spring 2021, mini sigh of relief, a year seems fair enough etc. Then a few minutes later it struck me that Spring 2021 was the initial plan, and fuck knows when they’d be able to film it given the pandemic :bellerin:

3 Likes

What did you think of the last season? I enjoyed it - especially the last few episodes. Absolutely love BCS.

2 Likes

Fucking brilliant television. IMO its absolutely unparalleled in terms of currently running shows, nothing comes close in terms of writing or cinematography, or just generally.

I cant overstate my love for Lalo, one of the characters I’ve enjoyed most across BCS and BB. He’s got chaotic energy and charisma in abundance.

3 Likes

I actually prefer it to BB. I’ve been saying for a while it’s one of the finest pieces of television I can remember seeing.

Lalo is an amazing character. Me and my friend literally speak every week (after the episodes) about how insane charisma lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Shout out to the consistently excellent soundtrack throughout both shows, again, peerless

This is an absolute tune, and I know millions of others must have been like damn Dre knows how to pick a sample and “why has nobody told me about Labi Siffre before?!”

Edit: also he looks kinda like a young, suave Gus in the thumbnail haha

3 Likes