Upcoming Films & TV

He knows.

2 Likes

Oceans 8
Albus Dumbledore is suddenly gay

Any possible Black/Asian characters in Tolkien/European historical stories etc.
Any white Characters in Asian movies.

3 Likes

Black Troy?

Sorry just had to edit this in. It’s not just films that are being ruined by inclusivity, but this nonsense even gets pushed on to video games. The Mass Effect franchise was ruined because they decided that they needed to have a more diverse staff as result they employed a bunch of people who had no experience in story writing or game design or game development, and ended up producing one of the worst games of 2017. Then there was the whole battlefield V debacle with the annoying women soldiers shoe horned in and the even more annoying dialogue they had through out the game. Finally there was all the criticism of the Witcher games because it was “too” white, despite it being based on a Polish novel, set in the Baltic states.

2 Likes

It’s fantasy fiction! And black people (men with ebony skin) are mentioned in The Silmarillion.

You know white people live in Asia? :smiley:

I’ll give you historical inaccuracies, but that’s it.

I guess It would be okay if a fantasy story about african tribe throw in fair few white characters in it.

White people in Asia are in the order of 1 in 1 million.
Talking about proportion, gay population is about 5-10% of human population but if you have a look at movies or TV series, it would seem like every 3rd person is gay.

It just makes the whole experience very unrelatable and forced in.
Make better movies, make better relevance to have these characters, don’t just throw it in.
Blade, Wonder woman, Dallas Buyers Club are better & relevant way of bringing in character based on your race, gender or sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Yes, if it’s fantasy fiction.

That would be so absurd. Now you are just being obtuse.

Yes, It’s a fantasy fiction but once you go almost half a century creating a universe, it is etched to be in a certain way.
Especially if the modification is not done by the author himself.

You want to make a fantasy with Black/Asians characters, make a new one.

Jesus is a fantasy but it would be wrong if a black guy plays Jesus

1 Like

Not nearly enough whites in Seven Samurai.

2 Likes

Talking about Black Jesus

Black people are mentioned in the original Silmarillion, written by Tolkien.

You should try it, it’s quite funny :smiley:

I am intrigued indeed. Will add to watchlist

1 Like

"

"- Black Jesus

I hadn’t even noticed that.

But I am now outraged. You should at least have the option of making Geralt look like Dhalsim. Those developer fuckers are getting tweeted to fuck when I get back home later

2 Likes

I wanna see her boobs

1 Like

Looked her up. Nevermind

2 Likes

I cri evry tiem :sob:

3 Likes