Upcoming Films & TV

1 Like

So much pressure on this film.

Imagine if it’s rubbish :grimacing:

No need to imagine. Just watch any Star Wars made after 1983

1 Like

Controversial from the Hitman! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Basically my understanding is that A New Hope is the only good Star Wars film and that for the most part it’s actually a complete trash IP

Could’ve just stopped it right there.

3 Likes

Yes looks absolutely amazing. November 12th here in the US. Good news is that it won’t be released all at one time, it will be a weekly release so the spoilers might not be so bad by the time it’s released for you guys.

Agree with you except for one film. Solo was so fucking good man, it gave me those old trilogy feels. Old trilogy 1, 2, 3, and Solo 4th for me as the only rewatchable films out of them all.

1 Like

Tbh I haven’t watched it, and I want to.

Just the fact that Khaleesi is in it pisses me off. Feels like she’s gonna summon a fckin dragon or some shit

1 Like

I’ve never watched Got so yeah that didn’t bother me. She’s very easy to look at tho imo, and her character in that film is actually done exceptionally well. Most interesting female character in the franchise since Leia.

1 Like

Solo, in terms of time, isn’t a laborious watch either, is it? Think it’s under 2 hours, which is great for a standalone Star Wars film

A little over 2 hours, some people complained about the length but for me I thought the pacing of the film was spot on. The end drags a tiny bit but if ur enjoying it I don’t think that matters much.

1 Like

https://streamable.com/i07v0

Our man Christopher Nolan is back :xhaka2: @Sol @Cristo

Absolutely no idea what to expect.

The plot is currently unknown. The project is described as an action epic revolving around the world of international espionage.

3 Likes

Saw the trailer yesterday!

Looks fucking nuts, but like you I had absolutely no idea what to expect. I’m totally lost haha

2 Likes

Compared to the previous trailers this looks like it might be good

1 Like

Still has a ‘its gonna be shit cheesy 6/10’ feel about it.

The story is by James Cameron, so it might be something, but I remain skeptical.

1 Like

9.7 on IMDB currently

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one, can’t see Joaquin Phoenix disappointing.

I haven’t been keeping track of Terminator movies but how the hell do they explain a robot growing facial hair?

This is one franchise which had all the potential but really never did any well beyond the second movie.

Fucking hell, it’s been so long I can’t imagine a DC film being good.

They got an opportunity now to take over with Marvel fucking up over Spiderman.

Hasn’t it only been shown in Venice so far? But it has just over three thousand votes lol