Unai Emery

I like cheese

1 Like

Is cheese broccoli in Danish?

1 Like

I really should delete twitter, shouldn’t I?

4 Likes

Your just a plastic Athletic reader otherwise.
Admit it your ditching it when your promo offer runs out.

1 Like

Still can’t get over 1 shot on target against Leicester. 1 measly shot. Opposition GKs must love playing against us. Give me Arsene and our free scoring team any day over this fraud’s team.

1 Like

I’ve never took a subscription out lol, where are you getting this haha

Oh apologies mate. Glad to see you stayed with the rabble. Therefore stay with Twitter then if it helps.

1 Like

Absolutely no question. Give yourself a few weeks off it at least. @Calum posts most of the good stuff here anyway.

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

It’s an interlull for a couple weeks anyway. Unless a surprise sacking occurs, it will be very much the smallest of small news trickling through for two weeks.

Time for a break :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah cmon enough with the Wenger legacy issues crap, the fact that we’ve actually gotten worse the farther Emery’s tenure has gotten away from Wengers tenure should be enough to tell you that that line of thinking was always a poor excuse for emery’s shitness.

Only Wenger legacy issue of relevance here is him being the man who hired Gazidis who then hired the clown in charge now…or the little reputation we might have left as a positive football club from Wenger that Emery is hard at work on destroying.

1 Like

What’s the difference between CL $ and EL $? With another season of no CL, how do they keep the talent that is here and attract new talent?

The board is making a really poor economic decision to keep Emery around–unless they truly believe that he’ll get top 4 (ha,ha,ha nope) or luckbox the EL.

1 Like

True definitely not a fair comparison. Wenger is better because he didn’t get to break transfer records every year, Fergie was buying CB’s that cost more than our attacking flair players. No financial restraints whatsoever.

Well the problem is that a new manager won’t be able to come in and guarantee us CL football. Then we’d be £15,000,000 in the hole as well as missing CL football.

Whereas if we don’t fire Emery, we can guarantee we don’t lose that £15,000,000 and I suppose there’s a chance, however slim and minuscule, that he gets us top 4.

See what I mean @Trion. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Wow :santi: I see how it is

1 Like

Hahaha I can totally see how my post could have been misinterpreted. What I meant was you won’t actually miss out cos Calum will keep us up to date either way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dw M8 I was just joshing. My recent content has gone down, but back with a bang, with this:

:arteta:

7 Likes

Emerys post game interviews are pure comedy. If I wasn’t an Arsenal fan I’d be pissing myself laughing at them.

As it is though we’re doomed, doomed!!

1 Like

Even if you forget about CL finance, each league position is worth at least £2m, so even if the difference between 4th and 5th is like £20m, the difference between 5th and 8th is still at least £6m which is probably no more than it would cost to sack him.

1 Like