Unai Emery

Yeah he and his captain just need to go away…

1 Like

No point even commenting in this thread anymore, saw the starting lineup and just knew what would happen.

5 Likes

There’s enough talent out there to turn this around. About fucking time the players take some responsibility instead of hiding behind the manager.
I’m no fan of Emery but this is on them.

1 Like

He’s the one that selected a team with no creativity in midfield. It’s a combination of both.

1 Like

No there’s enough of everything out there not to be losing to these.
Bunch of cunts not marking at a corner it’s on them.

1 Like

We’ll have to agree to disagree, I don’t see Guen, Willock and Xhaka as creative enough as a trio.

2 Likes

Can some one tell this moron that playing 3 defensive midfielders isn’t in the footballing rulebook

2 Likes

For me, it looks like Emery wants to play safe and get a tie first and do more attacking in the 2nd half, instead of taking a lead by scoring first and closing it out by defending.

I understand that the reason of paying “respect” to United, but come on, this is Sheffield United… I don’t care it is home or away. This is a game to go for a win.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s literally starving the team of creativity. It’s embarrassing.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Everything is hunky dory, why yous fucking moaning?! We’re third in the PL you fucking moaners.

1 Like

Sounds pretty much like the AKB telling the WOB to ease when we were top 4 under Wenger.

1 Like

TBF Wenger actually finished top 4. This fucker has no chance.

1 Like

Best summary of Emeryball right here lol

7 Likes

Gotta admit, this fucker has some luck lately… bad/average performance but got the points

“…each match, we improve…”

1 Like

@AbouCuellar forgive me, brother. Forgive me for asking you to be optimistic. I now know what you meant.

13 Likes

This guy is not a top manager, if you cannot win Ligue 1 with PSG you’re a cunt

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I’d really love it if we could move him on in the January transfer window. He’s frauded his way into the top jobs but has been found out. He’s no way near good enough for a top club.

3 Likes