Unai Emery

While I feel top 4 should be a minimum with these signings why are we assuming Ole and Frank are necessarily bad managers? They might be but inexperienced doesnt necessarily mean they won’t be good. Ole’s initial form was outstanding

Well, Unai on paper is the better manager and possibly has a better squad. CL by any means is a minimum.

1 Like

Mate he had zero excuses last season too.

2 Likes

True.

Not having any defenders who can defend and not having a single winger are sort of excuses

Not when he had the easiest opportunity possible for 3rd/4th and a Europa League final on top.

That failure is entirely indefensible. Whether or not he does the business this season, the end of last was still a disgraceful showing.

3 Likes

I agree.
As much as I’ve backed Emery and think he deserves at least this season to prove he’s good enough, not being above the least experienced managers that Man U and Chelsea have had, going into a new season, is not good enough.

The only excuse he could have in the first few games is that none of his new signings have played in the PL before and might take a while to adjust.

I do think Emery can get us a top four place, although it would be made slightly easier if we could have got a decent CB in, rather than the same players we saw perform so poorly last season for us.

1 Like

The classenal has turned him into a respectable looking man. Sexy beast

You LOVE to see it

6 Likes

Let’s hope we finally see some style on the pitch.

Someone needs to make a Wenger forming into Unai gif

Only the nosejob is needed before we have an absolute sexgod of a headcoach. We gonna win the league :siuu:

2 Likes

unsene-wengery

Unsene Wemery? :pires1:

1 Like

Arsene Emeryates

People often compare his season with Wenger’s last in terms of points and goals scored and conceded .

The thing is, emery got almost a whole new spine in his first 11 with a full season of auba, sokraris, lucas, guendouzi and Leno. Despite all these new additions we played the worst football I have seen in a long time. Every team fighting for top 4 gave us every opportunity to secure it and we had such an easy run-in but we were just too tactically inept.

I’m fairly convinced hes about to waste the potential of this team next year, not get cl spaces and we will lose laca auba and others due to lack of cl football. I do truly hope I’m wrong but last season ruined me.

1 Like

I know you wrote a post and all but just gonna say welcome back geezer. Bonafide Pro Clubs legend out here.

FIFA 13 Div 1 champs never forget who you are and what you represent. We done a madness for OA over on the Xbox 360 days.

And yeah Arsenal took the piss to a whole new level last season. Do you still game with SC and Eddy?

2 Likes

Ah SC. Is he the one who used to post arse pics all the time in the babe thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Legendary thread.

1 Like

Bruh I was too busy mirin the photos of his fucking bedroom. Bloke was living his best life out in some midlands countryside

3 Likes

Yeah its him, me him and eddy have messaged every day on WhatsApp for about 4 years now haha.

Me and Sc played apex a bit this year but we had a fifa hiatus as its shit and eddy was moving house/doing his house so been a bit busy.

Fifa 20 we are doing it again on the reg haha.

Also fifa 13 was crazy , how many of us used to get on for a night of fifa consistently? It was mental I loved it, got me hooked

Emery ranked as the 4th best manager in the Premier League. Hopefully next year he’ll move up at least one spot.