Unai Emery

Hmmm

looool you’re a funny guy, Sam Dean :arteta:

he says it in his interview also just because you dont like emery doesnt mean he hasnt got a standing

He’s made up a reputation about Emery in Spain that he has no fucking clue about based on a boiler plate interview by a kid who has barely been outside of Spain in his life who, shock, awe, decided to go on loan with the biggest club in England that had both a Spanish coach and a clear opening in his position. Even if Dani praised Emery particularly strongly in the interview, and even if Dani praising Emery strongly were to actually mean something, it wouldn’t mean what he has just completely pulled out of his ass in the tweet haha. He’s a funny guy. As are you Mav you hairy balled monster you :kissing_heart:

wtf are you going on about, if you read the transcript or listen to the interview he praised emery and says he knows him well playing for him before and he was part of the reason why he came here…there is no escaping that fact. I know you dont like emery but facts are facts deal with it!

Indeed. Facts. Like this one

:auba::cristo::xhaka2::santi::ramsey::wenger2:

10 Likes

I’m liking this for the third time on this forum because that shit is funny

3 Likes

Next up, nose job.

2 Likes

he did get a teeth job didn’t he? Didn’t someone post an image of that a while ago lol

Yep.

Trim :heavy_check_mark:
Teeth :heavy_check_mark:
Treble: pending

7 Likes

And another one.

1 Like

Oh my god Emery’s had a haircut, finally getting rid of that horrible shlid
:giroud2: :giroud3: :giroud2: :giroud3:

We truly are winning the quadruple.

6 Likes

the Kroenkes have turned Emery Hollywood smdh.

8 Likes

If Tierney and Pepe come into fruition, then Unai has zero excuse to not make top 4 with Ole and Frank at the wheel for United and Chelsea respectively.

9 Likes

Need a CB still…

Our defence is a serious issue, our attack looks delicious.

Again, an improvement on last season is all I want. I expect the following year to finish 3rd, then we have to make a tilt for title (if at all possible with City’s spend).

This.

If hes underperforming by December/January the club needs to sound out Allegri immediately.

Even if he does “okay” you still sound out Allegri. If these transfers go through Emery’s been backed and now he has show something.

Even if Emery wins the Europa and gets top 4 I’d look to bring in Allegri. You have to jump at a manager of that quality when you get the chance.

3 Likes