Unai Emery

Nothing wrong with his hair. It’s better than mine for sure :slight_smile:

Show us your teeth :grin:

It’s good but could do with a bit less brylcreem

He should get a skinfade imo

Then he’s left requiring urgent maintenance twice a week, which I’ve heard is quite the headache

11 Likes

Skinfade isn’t that what happens when you die ?

Some prefer hardness than size.

My coach. :flushed:

Shamelessly raping the English language. Gotta imagine the struggle in some of those training sessions.

How is your Spanish?

1 Like

Irrelevant.

it annoys me when people say “it’s your boy”, you’re not my boy

“We have very good players, very young good players. We need someone to help us. The club is working on that.”

LOL.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

??

I just LOL at plead for help after saying we have good players.

We have good players though. Auba and Laca are good. And they are players.

4 Likes

some of our youth which i reckon he is talking about he isnt lying some of them are very good.

The thing about youth is, how many will make it at a club that plans to challenge for EPL & CL titles ? It rarely happens and Josh said that’s our ambition is it not ?

1 Like

I’ll forgive everything if you go shout at behnchode and 3 fids and tell them to stop messing about, again.

What we could potentially line up with given the rumoured transfers:
-------------------------Leno----------------------
Bellerin-Chambers-Holding-Tierney
----------------Torreira—Ceballos----------
Ozil------------------------------------------Zaha
--------------------Auba—Laca-----------------

How Emery will probably line us up:
-----------------------Leno----------------------
-------Sokratis-Mustafi-Holding------
Bellerin–Xhaka–Ceballos–Tierney
Mkhi---------------Auba--------------Zaha

I personally think Ozil is ineffective and a liability on the wing, so I’d rather Nelson/Mkhitaryan on the right wing than him.
And Sokratis would be better for us than Chambers, I really can’t see a long term future for him at the club, he’s not quick enough to play as full back, not creative enough to play in midfield, and his lack of pace and height doesn’t bode well for CB.

Agree with the formation and the rest of the players though :slight_smile:

Can’t see Ozil at the club next year. I believe he will be moved on even at a loss. He’s not going to change his style of football which is out of time with today’s game. Also the resentment will grow with players seeing a well paid player not performing.
This is a new start for Arsenal and it’s proving painful, having a Wenger waster around will slow that new start.

1 Like