Unai Emery

A good point but not one have time for right now :unai:

5 Likes

I love how he’s got everyone getting stuck in, we do not shy away from the dirty work and winning the ball back with tenacity so often encapsulated the awesome performance.

3 Likes

Glorious.

What a start to a North London Derby for Unai!

For all of the talk about what Emery is or isn’t when he was hired, I’ve been impressed with the adjustments that he makes at halftime. He has done a great job of zeroing in on the opponent and getting Arsenal into a position to win.

Sort that defense and we can challenge for a title (next season).

1 Like

This guy knows what he’s doing, I’m telling you

3 Likes

My man

1 Like

We are beating Manure, mark it down.

We can be circumspect later on—let’s enjoy a beat down of the Sp*rs for now.

4 Likes

I think this will be the first time in a long time we will beat United AND Mourinho at home in the league.
Hope Wenger is in front of the telly for the next game!

The United fans will still want to call Emery a paedophile.

Apes

I agree with much of this, except we did win this fixture last year by 2 goals too. Still it feels like the team won’t fold and not fight back like it has in recent seasons and our play style has been transformed.

Telling that he hasn’t been back to eat crow (even if early days). Emery has literally been the complete opposite of the relentless posts @AbouCuellar made when he was hired. :joy:

5 Likes

So glad Unai is doing well.
I am starting to adore him

10 Likes

What a man. Made us relevant again. If he wins at Old Trafford a statue is pending

4 Likes

When asked if this was his best day since coming to the club, he replied that the best day, was the day he signed.

:crown: UNAI

6 Likes

He has turned us round from the last few seasons like hardly anyone could have dared to imagine.

What’s more amazing is he has done it with almost the same players that under performed for so long.

He has also done it with Mustafi and Mkhitayran in the team and Ozil not even on the bench.
I can’t wait to see what he does when he starts getting his own players in.

7 Likes

Beautifully put .
I’ve not seen The Arsenal like this for a long time .
Dare I say The Arsenal are back ?

3 Likes

We’ve got our Arsenal back

And King Unai has brought them to us

3 Likes

Really shows you the depths of how stale Wenger’s management had become

3 Likes

Not only stale but stagnant.
Let’s hope The New Arsenal can put the Final in Jose coffin!

Come on now. Wenger just had one really bad season. In 16/17 he still got 75 points and they lost out on top four on one point. A scenario that is still very much a possibility this season. I love that we beat Spurs today, but the race for 4th will probably remain tight until the end of the season. Right now we are both on 30 points and whilst United has been proper shit a gap of 8 points isn’t unmanageable either.

1 Like

United are in big trouble IMO, 8 points behind and have only played 3 of the 10 matches vs the top 6 so far. Obviously United have the talent to turn it around, but they’d want to start winning and fast.

1 Like