Unai Emery

Like Watford away? You can’t get an easier fixture than that this season but Emery gonna Emery

3 Likes

Like Aston Villa :unai:

2 Likes

We’ll improve will the two fullbacks and probably get in the four as we don’t lose many and have fire power that wins games.
Where in a decent position and the other teams all have big issues. This doesn’t mean Emery’s the answer or his tactics good. Just we have enough about us to make it. Then have to hope the club make the change when a target name becomes available. That’s the hope anyway.

2 Likes

A top 3 manager is already available tho. We aren’t gonna get better than Allegri and will probably miss him as we hang on with Unai Moyesmery

1 Like

Being out ofa job and available isn’t necessarily the same thing. I’d have him if he is though.

2 Likes

Huh?

Arsenal aren’t the kind of club to sack someone halfway through a season.

We’ll let him see out his contract and hopefully we won’t offer him an extension.

2 Likes

100% he gets till end of season

2 Likes

We used to be. This is an entirely new regime lol

If we are like 8th in January he’s definitely getting sacked

We don’t really know what the current regime are like though. We’re run by an entirely different set of people there’s nothing to say that the guys running the club won’t decide to cut him loose.

I personally think he’s far from the sack because by all accounts, he hasn’t lost the players.

No Watford at home is easier.

While Arsenal are sitting in the top 4, or near it, he wont get sacked mid season.

I doubt they will be renewing his contract though so we can look forward to that at minimum.

5 Likes

I’m not sure this is a given

If performances don’t improve substantially and Emery gets given a 3rd season, then this club has absolutely no fucking idea what it’s doing.

6 Likes

Players will start leaving if he gets a 3rd season

1 Like

Exactly. but to be fair, apart from the bare minimum, the board haven’t had a clue about running a successful football club since we moved to the Emirates.

We’ve seen too many wasted opportunities and persistence with under performers to think this board will do anything other than drift along in the top six while other clubs go for the best managers.

Just like with Wenger, we will see Emery outstay his welcome, while our best players will become disillusioned and move to more ambitious clubs.

We know it’s going to happen because it’s never any different.

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask you this

What is your take on the way the board have been running our club?

1 Like

Not even a lie.

1 Like

What do you mean? The leak isn’t a lie or the shithouse looking nature of that lineup?

1 Like

The shithouse looking nature (amazing description btw :arteta:)

1 Like