Unai Emery

In Ligue 1, with PSG, it really isn’t. Hence why he was essentially sacked. But you lot keep banging that Emery at PSG was a success drum haha.

@Darkseid… you clearly missed the point. The point is that changing opinions has never been an issue for me if I am wrong, lol. Which is obvious.

I guess, but it’s more than that. I mean, unfortunately this:

just isn’t really reflective of the reality. Emery’s present could be anything kinda like my present could go from translating netflix series to translating Proust. Which is the whole reason why you and I didn’t want a manager with a long track record of uninspiring results, and would’ve preferred a more high-risk option that at least allowed for the possibility of translating Proust.

Anyways, I really need to stop reading this thread, between the numerous trolls and people predictably saying some incredibly stupid shit, @Darkseid 's post being the latest example, I keep getting baited. I do hope anyone interested in continuing a genuine discussion would respond to this post above Unai Emery and that points I made before SCRJJ’s response and to his response.

Hope you guys can have an interesting discussion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is though.

Oh woes is me I keep getting baited yet keep posting essay after essay in response.

Crawl back to your hole dude, it’s cool I think we’ll live.

3 Likes

Notably, none directed at you, as I wouldn’t bother with a clown like yourself who has consistently been one of the biggest chatters of bollocks if not the biggest (which is saying something) in my time on this forum :grimacing:

I know that’s what you’re really upset about though, don’t worry :kissing_heart:

Oh, is that yet another response?

Wasn’t you leaving just now?

2 Likes

@AbouCuellar that Atleti thing was a great piece of trolling man gotta hand it to you. Ppl took the bait hook line and sinker with that one :joy::joy: they are still talking about it 6 months later luulululul :grin:

No need to admit that. With a caring manager like Wenger Schneiderlin probably coulda made it at a bigger club like ours, but he made the wrong decision and went and played for that mess of a club up north. Gets what he deserves imo.

2 Likes

I don’t think Arsenal have a draw for the managers with sure shot success.
Plus wouldn’t that be applicable to Arteta as well.

For one your initial response was less than respectful; all it said was my answer was irrelevant, why because you deemed to be. Did you ask me to elaborate on it? Nope, did you ask why I did t think the nine points was not good enough? Nope .

My guess after you posted it is irrelevant you it looked shitty, so you added more word to make it not so shitty. Even you extended response you still came off like a dick.

I seriously don’t care if people think I’m being shitty and you can either prove I extended my reply beyond the two letters I know I did or you should shut the fuck up about it.

Further posting on this would be extremely irrelevant (even this post is pretty fucking irrelevant) so I’m done now.

Was my reply to you!!! Nope, so why the fuck did you reply when there other plenty of other people to reply to.

If you think it’s irreleveant good for you. Two words, one sentence or a damn paragraph does it matter if you read it and deemed it irrelevant don’t reply; for that I can gladly call you that a cunt move on your part.

You’re very easily offended aren’t you. :slight_smile:

Thought you were done.

The summary of this thread over the past few days in a nutshell.

17 Likes

We are just in December, there are still a lot of football left in this season.
Why do we have to draw conclusion that soon?
I hate to say “judge him in May” but we probably should.

Come on, holiday season, family time, party time… just chill and enjoy.

Enuf is enuf Emery out!

Didn’t someone say we should keep all this nonsense to PMs?

Yes, I did :sweat_smile: It clearly worked a treat…

5 Likes

There’s no fun in beefing in PM’s :popcorn:

2 Likes

@AbouCuellar I told you to not bother a few days ago with these lads, they think Emery was a success at PSG which makes sensible debating pointless.

Also lol at them wanting to admit you’re are wrong, last time I checked the table we were 5th which is around where you said we’d be. If Emery has us in a Liverpool position in 2-3 years time then they can be acting like this.

Also on a side note, I can’t recall what you said would happen with Ozil, but from memory this was what you expected would happen with him under Unai ?

1 Like

What’s the point in discuss the past of Emery when he’s already the manager?

1 Like