UEFA Europa League

Yeah I’d love to draw Feyenoord.

Have we ever faced them?

I actually can’t recall us playing them in my time following, can recall ties vs several other Dutch teams but not them.

1 Like

Yeah same, I recall playing Ajax and PSV frequently, even FC Twente once and maybe AZ? Other than that no idea.

2 Likes

Those 4 are the ones I can remember.

Hoping for PSV. Might try to get a ticket in the home section if we draw them.

1 Like

Actually some potentially tough draws in there. Other than pot 4 which is “a what?”

Van Nistelrooy is manager of PSV, right? That might be sweet.

1 Like

Yeah good shout, PSV would be a good draw.

I’d like one reasonably decent team to make this not completely boring. Someone like PSV would be nice. Ultimately these will be the games getting guys like ESR and Vieira up to speed so they’re important.

3 Likes

I don’t give a shit about boring or not.
Gimme the easiest draw out there. Need to concentrate on our PL charge till the WC.

3 Likes

Is the draw in 30 minuten?

1 hour 30 I think.

1 Like

We are favorites according to the bookies, ahead of MU and Roma

2 Likes

Would we take 5th and EL win as a successful season?

1 Like

I would lol don’t want to risk it as Top 4 will be decided before then but I really want us to win Europa while we are in it.

4 Likes

You take it but it leaves more questions than answers. They should not been seen as exclusive targets.

5 Likes

I badly want to win this cup.

4 Likes

Tbh I don’t know, I’ll be annoyed if we can’t progress into the top 4 over a 38 game season and a true indication of progression.

But in saying that, it’s probably greedy to not be happy with a European trophy and CL qualification.

1 Like

Got when you see it like that it just makes me realise how badly we need a winger and a CM even more.

I think I’d take 5th in similar range to last year 1-2 points off the top 4 and an EL win.

But I think we can do better than that and make the top 4. All depends on injuries atm and that’s what worries me.

2 Likes

Now that Pepe has gone we need a winger as much as a CM. That lineup actually makes our CM’s look stronger.

1 Like