UEFA Europa League

Most of those stadium aren’t purely football stadiums but multipurpose stadiums owned by the city. And most team can’t really afford a purpose build stadium with similar capacity.

1 Like

I like it a lot, I’m sure UEFA will ruin something good somehow in a couple years.

1 Like

Foxestalk very sour tonight on Rodgers.

1 Like

I can’t believe people genuinely talk Rodgers up as a top manager. Aside from his dire European record, his career is literally a case of him falling apart from winning positions all the time. Liverpool for the title, Leicester he bottled consecutive top 4 finishes when in a position of strength.

He’s a one dimensional manager

1 Like

Ah fuck that’s a shame for Leicester

It’s poor mate. Falling away this season.

They’re probably looking at a top 10 finish. Which would be great during their O’Neill days.

I do often wonder who comes in if they do sack Rodgers.

Leicester sacking Rodgers right now would be akin to England sacking Southgate, off the back of a good summer.

1 Like

Damn, Leicester messed up again huh? Napoli didn’t even have Osimhen

With the season they are having you cannot get dumped out of the Europa at this stage, pretty much a season ender.

Had a spark when they started

1 Like

No Insigne, Ruiz, Lobotka, Kouiubaly or Osimhen

Poor from Leicester but it’s about par for course when it comes to Rodgers

1 Like

Time for Lucien Favre?

Can see them giving the job to Fonseca.

Crazy.

Good coach but not a top one. Just can’t take that next step, can’t rid himself of those limitations.

Hopefully they can knock spurs out of the conference league, assuming spurs get through.

A conference league success, the inaugural Conference League, no less, wouldn’t be all bad for Leicester.

2 Likes

I don’t fancy them tbh. If they were more sturdy…

.:joy:

2 Likes

Barcelona v Napoli

Tough draw for Barcelona by their current standards

1 Like

Benfica making sure Barcelona going out was great, Napoli knocking them out would be superb.

Play-Off ties between 2nd Europa and 3rd CL.

See those ties aren’t bad, legit prefer this new format.

2 Likes