UEFA Europa League

Great, if we don’t win, I will derive joy thinking about this.

5 goals in half hour in the Chelsea match. Btec version of last night’s match.

1 Like

What a turnaround by Frankfurt. Lost 4-2 away, won 2-0 at home. Must have been a tense 2nd half there.

1 Like

We have to get to the final now. Napoli and Chelsea were the two toughest opponents in our way, we’ve dispatched one of them so it has to be us against Chelsea in the final.

2 Likes

Coquelin got booked so misses the game at the Emirates :papa:

1 Like

us against Frankfurt :henry2:

5 Likes

It’s going to be very interesting what they’ll do against Valencia. They are a good defensive team, only lost five games in La Liga, and I think Arsenal do struggle to break down a proper defense.

I imagine Chelsea is going to progress over two games against Frankfurt…

Imagine the scenes if it’s an Arsenal vs Chelsea final. The one time @Phoebica will have to hope Giroud flops for our sake :giroud3:

He won’t flop. He’s the Europa League King this season. He’s the top scorer. If he’s fit, we’re not winning it :unai:

1 Like

Stop being a cunt ya cheeky bitch

5 Likes

Started off the long weekend with a few drinks then? :smile:

10 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Who needs Luca when you have Jakeyboy’s complete inability to handle tiny amounts of alcohol.

17 Likes

You’ve got no idea how much I’ve had to drink you proddy cunt

3 Likes

oooooft

2 Likes

You’ll be sad when I stop drinking.

Or stop posting.

Not sure which is less likely.

You’re damn straight. Tipsy catty bitch Jakeyboy with slightly homoerotic tendancies is my favourite Jakeybro.

Need to cut that fish filet shit out though if you want this relationship to last. Just get a big Mac like a real man.

10 Likes

Not sure where you got homoerotic from, I straight up loathe you

It’s ok I’d do you in the bootyhole.

1 Like

Turns out it wasn’t hard to find the right image