UEFA Champions League

mbappe didnt do much last week either

Yeh talent always shines through in some way or other. Mahrez for me is one of the most talented in the league.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t mean itā€™d happen two games in a row though does it?

Or is that how we judge world class players now.

Man City have a coach that actually improves players, even very good ones, become even betterā€¦We have a coach who has a great PR team, end of!

2 Likes

And this is why I hate PSG. Start losing and throw their toys out the pram and start fucking brawling

While your end of! makes an incredibly compelling argument it doesnā€™t change the fact that Mahrez was one of the best players in the league before he even spoke to Pep. And actually it would have been Wenger managing Mahrez not Arteta.

Not arguing that at all, just saying that even if we buy a good player now, Arteta will somehow make him worseā€¦Just look at Partey!

4 Likes

i wouldnt say he his world class hes far to young to be given titles likes that.
But mbappa never came across as a player that just goes out to win and do it all himself like C.Ronaldo would do.

1 Like

Very little compsure.

I guess thatā€™s what happens when routinely win your league like its nothing every year and unlike Bayern you have very little pedigree in the competition.

1 Like

Lol PSG taking the huff as Manchester City arenā€™t Caen and are actually giving them a challenge.

Such a petulant bunch of players.

Go on you city!

2 Likes

Lol heā€™s world class, heā€™s a top 3 player in the world and was the best player in a world cup winning team at the age of 19.

1 Like

Heā€™s been one of the very best players in a World Cup and his numbers season to season back it up.

Heā€™s world class.

3 Likes

Foden earning his best young player in the PL title. Different level from Saka.

1 Like

Imagine thinking Mbappe isnā€™t world class, absolutely outreagous.

9 Likes

Also age has nothing to do with it.

You either have it or you donā€™t and Mbappe does in spades.

3 Likes

Love seeing Neymar in the mud. Itā€™s crazy to me that some people reckoned he was the best player in the world at various points, and often put him in the same bracket as Messi / Ronaldo.

Petulant cunt he is. Will probably get a sympathy shag from his sister tonight

6 Likes

course age plays apart of it if he delivers constantly throughout the rest off his career then he is world class and when he moves out of the french league and plays against more competive teams to get a better scope of his talent.

team of world cup doesn mean much when hes in the same team as young and tripper.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this, but Real Madrid to save football? :confused:

Is that snow in Manchester?

Yes

1 Like