UEFA Champions League

This Müller remontada…

Why couldn’t you be this good Vs Ireland in those qualifiers, lanky cunt?!

Javi Martinez with a parting gift to Bayern

Some good news tonight ladies and gentlemen, we can’t get Olympiacos in our EL group stage.

3 Likes

Nightmare final 25 minutes for Slavia Prague conceding 4 goals.

Fuck spelling there name haha but that Danish team are in the CL group stage for the first time in their history @Cristo

1 Like

Must be exciting being in the company of more well-known teams like Ferencvaros.

2 Likes

Draw for the group stage currently taking place. Man United in with PSG. Liverpool with Ajax. City with Porto. Chelsea with Sevilla. Juve with Barcelona :fire:

These groups look really awful

2 Likes

Yeah most are. United have a tough group though, could be fun watching them struggle (probably Europa League bound). And the Liverpool, Ajax and Atalanta group looks like fun. The Messi v Ronaldo narrative will be full on, but that could be good too.

1 Like

I don’t want any cunt English teams dropping down into Europa. United might do given their group but can we just have an easy Europa League year for once? I feel like it never used to be this hard.

Drogba does the draw and Chelsea get this. Hmmm.

Even fat Frank should manage to get through that!

1 Like

Madrid vs Inter, Hakimi with a brace of assists both home and away to piss off Zidane.

Messi vs Ronaldo should be decent.

Ajax are fucked. Can’t see us surviving Liverpool and Atalanta.

1 Like
3 Likes

I thought we had the best prospect in the world after this goal.

6 Likes

We didn’t deserve to lose that tie. Fucking Bendtner clearing the goal off the line.

5 Likes

Such a shit penalty moment seconds after our goal. I remember still watching highlights of the Theo run and suddenly it cut back to the live feed and I watched Babel take a tumble.

4 Likes

What a fucking epic match that was.
Even the first leg at home was great, from a neutral standpoint, only 1-1 in the end.

That season will always remain special no matter we haven’t won anyting. The football we played most season was pretty fucking insane, especially looking from todays perspective. Without a doubt, and by far, our best season since 2004 to this day, looking at the performances. Just when you put into perspective we were just 4 points behing United and Chelsea at the end, who were playing the CL final that year.
That was the peak of the Premier league imo.

1 Like

Fuck Liverpool.

If you want a snapshot of the wanky, diving, cheating club that’s now under a deserved lockdown, there it is with Babel the piece of shit

2 Likes