UEFA Champions League

I thought they didn’t have to because he didn’t win the champions league with barca

Anything that lessens Liverpool’s achievements is fine by me

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind. The Champions League is better in this format :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has anybody been blown away by Bayern this season?
I think they’re a great team but I don’t think they have performed that well. I think their opposition made it easy for them.
Liverpool and City straight up embarrassed us getting knocked out like bums against Atleti and Lyon.
I think both of them are better than Bayern.

Pool and Bayern would be such an entertaining game.

2 Likes

Can anyone honestly say that Bayern is simply a well-functioning unit? Bayern is literally full of world class players and have a stronger squad than PSG.

4 Likes

They beat Spurs 7-2 and Barcelona 8-2. 3-0 and 4-1 against Chelsea. 3-0 Lyon. Dunno man they were quite impressive.

4 Likes

Look at this lol

Arteta please. Get that motherfucking hydrocortisone

Yeah, Klopp really dropped the ball on the rest of the competitions this season.
I still don’t get why they didn’t push on last summer.
They could have added a golden season in their history. :man_shrugging:

Looks like the PEDS fucked his hair up :eyes:

2 Likes

They are both. A TEAM filled with quality players drilled
to perfection.
PSG relied heavily on individuals to come up with something.

With Bayern vs Pre Bayern

4 Likes

That’s the thing.
I think all of those sides allowed them a lot. Spurs are shit, Chelsea are a shitshow in defence, Barca have no idea what they’re doing and Lyon is…you know…Lyon.
I genuinely feel Liverpool are a better team. I think a serious City would beat them too.
Liverpool I get(not really but at least they got that PL), but City truly shit the bed.

3 Likes

That was me last year. :joy:

1 Like

Watching Neymar cry was a real highlight of tonight’s entertainment. Wonderful

4 Likes

I saw a video of him showing his body transformation. Questionable stuff. :eyes: Smells like Russia in WC 2018.

1 Like

We should try and sell Bellerin and/or Lacazette to PSG

1 Like