UEFA Champions League

Of course!

Ajax donā€™t look that good at the back.
Hazardā€™s brother puts Gladbach up against Young Boys. They are almost through.
Red Bull take the lead against Dinamo. The first ever qualification to group stage is getting closer and closer.

First drink to make the CL groups? Amazing achievement tbf

1 Like

(Viktoria) Pilsen have been in the CL in the past

3 Likes

Party tonight, my sacher friend? Unfortunately, @Bl1nk is not gonna party like you. 1-0 Rostov :santi:
2-0 Gladbach. Raffael.
3-0 Gladbach. Raffael with a brace.

Would be nice for a change if they made it. Iā€™m not a huge RB Salzburg fan, but itā€™s almost comical how and how many times theyā€™ve not managed to qualify, so this year it has to happen.

1 Like

@Bl1nk You really know how to pick which team to support.

1 Like

Ajax are sinking!
1-0 City with Delph.
At least we are better than Ajax. What a joy! :poldi:

Poor, poor Ajax.

2 Likes

Hazard with a brace for Gladbach. Itā€™s gonna be tricky for everyone to face them in group stage.

2 Likes

Ban @Bl1nk.

Dahoud with some nice involvement there. Deft little flick for the pass to be played.

1 Like

1-0 Apoel. ET at the moment.

Life sucks

3 Likes

Hattrick for Raffael! Penalty to Ajax. Klaassen scores consolation goal. Hattrick for Hazard as well! Gladbach running riot!
fecking drink! 1-1 Dinamo! And 1-1 between APOEL and Copenaghen as well.
Copenaghen, Rostov, City and Gladbach are through, while Red Bull and Dinamo go to ET.

#YaSalzburgYa

Rostov smashed Ajax? Ouch.

1 Like

What!? Red Bull havenā€™t qualified yet :bellerin:

Ja I know. I just put a stream on. Iā€™m just egging them on in spirit! :wink: (JK)

COME ON ZE RED BULLS!

(Actually found a stream in English. Miracle.)

Bah, Gladbach is such homogenous, well put together squad. Imagine what a guy like Eberl could do on Arsenal budget. :unamused:

2 Likes