UEFA Champions League

Pele, Zidane and Maradona were better than both Ronaldo and Messi

Milner on the ribena :joy: @Persona

6 Likes

It’s good for the league to have 4 English teams in the quarter finals. Think Liverpool will progress tonight by playing purely on the counter. This sort of tie suits them perfectly.

Should I start getting worried though? Spurs have a 2 in 7 chance of facing Porto or Ajax in the QFs. They would beat either of these two teams.

They’d still have a long way to go obviously, and if they faced any of Liverpool/Bayern, City, Juve or Barcelona then they’d probably lose.

We absolutely need to get back into this competition.

1 Like

For what Bayern has done to us in recent encounters, I hope for one Liverpool twat them.

What a sat fucker :xhaka2:

Personally I’d rather have the (late) 90s/00s. Where there was a lot more toptiertalent across the board in stead of two players towering out over everybody else.

Me too pal :blush:

I was just referring specifically to the Messi vs Ronaldo debate

I’ve said elsewhere I think there’s a high chance of at least one English finalist this season.

As long as it’s not Tottenham, or Man United, I can just about stomach the other two. Oddly I’d rather Liverpool win the Champion League than Man City I think, despite backing the reverse in the league.

We’re definitely getting an all english match up at some point

Nice to see the smart media guys at BT not to depict the Muslim players drinking beer.

Well done, minor controversy avoided

7 Likes

Yeah my first instinct too. Smart from them. Also got Ribena representation for @Persona

It’s a bit pathetic really.

Guess my boy @Electrifying is holding for Muller to go out.

Didn’t even notice they had empty glasses :joy:

Not empty, could be water, or Smirnoff :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s Spur’s trophy cabinet

1 Like

5 Likes

Is that a glorious bloody colour or glorious…bloody colour haha

1 Like

Is Ribena really that good? :thinking: Never tried it when i loves in London.

1 Like

Its blackcurrant juice with a fuck load of sugar in it haha. Its nice tho. I drink suger free when I ever have some of course :wink:

2 Likes

Too much sugar is not good, tbh.

7 Likes