The cunts look good FFS!

All my United friends hate Di Mariaā€¦ and I donā€™t like him eitherā€¦
Go fuck PSG.

Kimpembe booked.

Kimpembe getting torn up here

2 Likes

The game is a bit boring now.
Fuck! MbappĆØ so close!

Its funny watching ManUre in Europe. So often they dont get away with the shit they pull off in the EPL. Pogba cant use his hands, Young cant make late challenges.

They seem clueless. Probably too strong a word, but theres a naivity there, definitely

2 Likes

Martial injured.

YOUNG SHOULD BE OFF FFS!!!

So di Maria was basically so offside, he was at the Etihad in that move, but the flag cant be raised until the ā€œmoveā€ is complete?

What a rule. I believe its because if di Maria does run and score, he and De gea arent put off by the offside flag and the decision can be reversed after the phase of play

Unbelievable. United getting lucky again.

Old Toilet booing Di Maria. Fucking cunts!

United doing what they can, bastards.

I can actually recall Ruud van Horseface doing something similar to Keown in a cup game in 2003 at Old Trafford. Its a dangerous sideline. That incident led to the brewing resentment between the two. The Battle of Old Trafford in the unbeaten season had history, which the media tend to forget

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen United play in quite some time, theyā€™re playing way better than us at the moment, Iā€™d be surprised if we manage to nick the 4th spot from under their noses.

The fuckers are back. Fucking cunts! They need to get destroyed.

I think theyre done for tonight, Luca. And it seems like one of those ā€œpsychologicalā€ defeats, most probably. Theyre being outplayed for the first time since they played Liverpool at Anfield

Ashley Young is a fucking cunt.

That fucking dip right next to the United pitch is actually ludicrous, what fucking moron thought that was a good idea so close to the pitch?

Loved that Veratti tackle on Martial to stop him in his tracks and start a counter attack of their own.

9 Likes

Cocky Lingard off injured lol!
0-0 at HT. Boring game overall. Roma draw as well.