UEFA Champions League

Honestly believe I have a better first touch than Lukaku.

AJAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! @Bl1nk

3-3 Hoffenheim! Unbelievable!

Ajax, Juventus, Real Madrid, Roma and City win, while Hoffenheim draw.

1 Like

GIGGIDY

2 Likes

Yes, my ball skills are quite something :sunglasses:

1 Like

That Ajax kit they were playing in tonight :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Would look great in short sleeves

1 Like

:cech: :henry2:

1 Like

United will probably scrap through to the round of 16 and with that will go any hopes they have to qualify for next seasons champions league.

P.S.G.-Napoli should be great today.

1 Like

Fantastic win for Ajax. Could have gone eitherway as Benfica had some great chances.

7 points after three games, including a draw at the Allianz is far more than I could hope for!!

Great position. Now let’s get a point in Portugal next round.

4 Likes

Spurs season could pretty much derail tonight if they fail at PSV. Be a huge blow if they drop out of the CL at this stage.
Also looks like its going to be harder to get into the top 4 for them this season. All in all hope this is the end of their little flirtation with big time football and they now embrace their partnership with MK Dons the cheapest plastic club of all.

Tonight is where Liverpool and PSG start to pull away in the group. I expect Napoli to pick up no more than a point over the next two fixtures and Liverpool to grab 6. I’d also struggle to see Napoli getting a result at Anfield too.

3 Likes

Yeah pretty much agree. Napoli going to pay a big price for that draw in Belgrade I reckon.

2 Likes

Even worse if they meet us and we knock them out of the Europa League.

If you win in Portugal are you qualified?

Yes

1 Like

I watched the Ajax game on a table next to some Dutch guys who were from Amsterdam. Think I spent over an hour talking to them about your team from the 70s, mid 90s, and your team under koeman. It reminded me of all the great players you once had hahaha.
Nice to see Ajax performing in well in Europe again to be honest!

1 Like

COME ON PSV!!! :netherlands:

1 Like

Fuck Tottenham!

You watching the game Luca?