UEFA Champions League

i really feel that no one should really drop down into the Europa but apparently they might change that.

1 Like

I prefer my Mrs not being into football tbh, gives me a get out and time to have time with the lads, though Iā€™m lucky she doesnā€™t hassle me and just letā€™s me do my football obsessed thing lol.

Ah fair enough didnā€™t know your gf was a united fan haha

1 Like

Luckily my girlfriend doesnā€™t love football enough to want to tag along when Iā€™m watching with the boys haha.

Iā€™ve got it fucking made on that front. She likes footy enough to be happy to watch at home (and to keep up with what United are doing independent of me) but she isnā€™t obsessive in the way that we are.

Edit: @Calum yeah fair play. On one of our first dates I tried to lightly take the piss out of her being a United fan from Essex with the obvious ā€œall united fans are southernersā€ banter. She then said that her dad was a season ticket holder and travelled up to every home match. And that he was a fan because his dad was a footballer who got signed by Sir Matt Busby personally and I quickly shut the fuck up. And fell in love a little bit haha.

Her dad has actually shown me the handwritten letter Sir Matt Busby wrote his dad expressing an interest in signing him, going as far as to outline how much heā€™d be paid. That Blew. My. Mind

8 Likes

An United fan? I feel your pain bro.

Ah ok thatā€™s kind of ideal then. When I was referring to Football I was talking more about Aussie Rules also, with the world game Iā€™m pretty much safe as itā€™s at these obscure hours when the Mrs is always sleeping, I think she just thinks itā€™s utter madness I always watch.

1 Like

I think most of us think that to be honest :laughing:

Fair play on getting up at all hours to regularly watch Arsenal, particularly over the last few years. I couldnā€™t do it. Some nights, even a tornado wouldnā€™t be able to wake me up early!

2 Likes

What a chance for Roma with Under!
CSKA oull one back.

Couldnā€™t quite get it under the barā€¦

:expressionless: You Jade FFS! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bale hits the bar! Should already be 5-0 to them lol!
FFS! Valencia all over the place at the back! Another penalty conceded and 2-0 to Juventus.

@will24

2-0 Bayern as well.

Sometimes Roma wake up and create a chance.
Well, that was some counter. 2-0 Bale.

Ndombele played a beautiful ball to Depay who hit the post. Nearly 3 nil Lyon.

1 Like

Asensio on.

Great goal by Silva. City pull one back

They are gonna win it now, arenā€™t they?

3-0 United

Roma canā€™t waste these chances!
Olsen is the MoTM by miles. Some great saves from him.

Ndombele is :fire: would be the absolute dream midfield signing here

1 Like

Wow Olsen! Swedish badass!
Nice save from Navas.
Mariano Diaz! Golazo!

2-2 CSKA

Lyon, Bayern, Real, Juventus and United win, while CSKA draw.

What a performance and win from Lyon!!

1 Like

Szczesny saves a penalty!!

3 Likes

Just saw that.

MOTM too.