UEFA Champions League

They absolutely will. Because Levy is tough to bargain with and I can’t see anyone paying the exorbitant fees.

What on earth would make you think psg/Man City/Madrid/utd wont pay exorbitant fees?

Dele Alli was on a deal to 2020 anyway, and coming from a League one club likely on wages similar to a youth player, understandable why he signed that contract.

1 Like

Kane isn’t good enough for a top 2-3 team in the world. A United/City/Chelsea maybe but they are all stacked in those positions.

It’s not necessarily quite the negative we’d all like to frame it as either, they’re doing something right if they can produce/steal Bale, Alli and Kane within a 5 or 6 year period. They wasted the Bale money but may do better next time round and the money they’d get for Alli/Kane will be monstrous, more than we would’ve got for Sanchez or Ozil in the summer just gone despite their higher global profile, because of our club’s ineptitude.

you think? Even if he isn’t his performances in the CL will turn he heads of he big clubs

The thing that turned Madrid on to Gareth bale was his perfomances in the CL, kane is looking like he is bang on to get the CL golden boot this year if he keeps it up

Madrid signed Johnathan woodgate and loved him, David beckham, Steve macmanaman, Micheal Owen too, The idea that Madrid arnt I treated in English style footballers is a bit off IMO

1 Like

Bale was a 1 man team the season he got his Real Madrid move, beating 4-5 players and smashing the ball in the top corner from 30 yards, lest we forget how good he was that season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic8PE8ShR78

I don’t think Kane is near that bracket

1 Like

Well that’s what you want from a wide forward, not so much a central striker nessisarilly

Again people seem to be accepting kane is one of he best strikers in the world, One of the best clubs in the world will sign him it’s not rocket science is it?

1 Like

That’s a highlight reel that any player would be proud of, thank fuck he left after that season.

He isn’t though, he’s not in the class of Suarez and imo isn’t as good as Morata who Real just sold. The Real/Barces of this world expect the likes of Suarez and Mbappe, not Harry Kane. They aren’t spending 150m on a player who wouldn’t even start for them.

Do you want a bet that kane will score more than mortata this season? In the CL or prem, or both?

Honestly I can’t think of another striker in the world Madrid will go for to replace Benzema better than Harry kane

Or Munich to replace lewandowski or maybe even city for agureo

Lots of top clubs will be looking for a top striker writhing a year or 2 and Kane is that guy IMO

1 Like

Te amount of goals from outside the box is insane from just 1 season. I have to say Spurs must practise long shots far more than us, they’ve been far better in that respect with the like of Bale, Kane, Erikson and Alli smashing goals from distance compared to us with just Alexis and Xhaka in recent years and neither of our players learnt that here, where as Spurs players did.

1 Like

Either could score more, but being a striker at an elite club is more than just scoring goals. Real Madrid demand a player has great link up play, providing creativity for Ronaldo and have a great first touch. Morata has those abilities that Kane doesn’t do as well.

I’ll bet Kane never moves to Spain though.

Forget Munich they won’t offer the fee/ wages to tempt Tottenham/ Kane.

2 Likes

Tell that To Rudd van nistelroy…

Also someone should have mentioned this to Madrid when they signed michael Owen shouldn’t they?

Owen went to Real when they weren’t the creme de la creme. They bought Gravesen that window FFS. United aren’t and weren’t the creme de la creme. This was also when top teams played 2 strikers and a striker had to do less. Barce and Real currently are and demand the best in the world.

Kane probably ends up in Manchester

To play with or replace lukaku?

Honestly I think kane Is more suited to play in Madrid’s team than he would to peps City if you ment them

So if Madrid want to replace benzema next summer who do you think they Should go for?

Its true. He’s still learning English for a start.

6 Likes