UEFA Champions League

CBS hired Ray Hudson who seems like a decent guy but has tipped into self-parody. It’s the type of hire that might draw casual fans to watch based on clips they put on TikTok or Twitter but it’s not great to watch a whole game with him orgasming in the background.

1 Like

“The Croatian Sensation” oh my this guy is going to be like this the full match isn’t he :joy:

1 Like

I’m obviously getting my commentators mixed up. Ray Hudson. That’s the guy.

It’s his shtick. He was on BEIN sports in the USA for five years maybe? He did La Liga coverage and some Ligue 1 and maybe even Serie A when they had the rights.

I think he’s probably best known for his commentary during some of those ridiculous Messi-Neymar-Suarez teams. They were so goddamn good you didn’t even need commentary. It’s reminds me a lot of some of the hokey college football announcers.

This is fun to play around with despite the fact there’s a picture of Uncle Roy at the top.

Doesn’t seem like there would be any close comeback from liverpool

Napoli 1-0 up and 3 German teams are taking early flights out of this competition leaving only of course…Bayern.

Bundesliga

5 Likes

You’re overusing that GIF now.

(Not that I mind. WWE GIFs should be cherished)

Don’t lie Dave, you just want more Kurt Angle gifs.

1 Like

Oh it’s true.

It’s DAMN TRUE!!

1 Like

Good to see Klop all dressed up. What a scrub.

2 Likes

Why does everyone try to murder Vini Jr? Does he talk a lot of shit?

1 Like

Don’t ya’ll have a thread for your “dudes in tights” fetish already?

Love the way he used to play off the crowd in that era.

Angle says something…crowd: WHAT?!..angle: “please don’t say that word”…crowd: WHAT?!

No rule about not posting about it anywhere is there?

I am the rules.

Poor from Salah

How is this game 0-0