U.S. Politics

Here’s what I’ve read so far about Biden’s campaign promises…

Biden while campaigning said he would cancel a certain amount of student debt immediately, hasn’t done it and is backtracking.

Promised $2,000 stimulus checks would go out immediately if elected. Nothing.

Said nobody would be deported in the first 100 days in office…has deported over 20,000 ppl and is on pace to deport even more than Trump.

He reopened a Trump immigrant detention facility to place immigrant children in.

Promised a $15 minimum wage nationwide, but already giving up on that.

Now he’s bombed Iranians in Syria…

Am I missing something? Don’t the Dems control the House and Senate, how are these things not getting done?

8 Likes

Judge him in May?

3 Likes

Corruption mate. Nearly all of your politicians are bought and paid for. Only Bernie, Andrew Yang and the squad aren’t. And maybe that fella who ran against the Kennedy kid.

3 Likes

Yeh I was being a bit facetious. Nice to see that the major cornerstones of his campaign, he actually had zero intention of doing, just straight lying to get votes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Not only that he removed the executive order put in place by trump in regards to child trafficking and Paedophile’s because trump signed it :ok_hand:t5:. Peak banter

2 Likes

Certain progresives like Kyle Kulinski said they were against voting for Biden because they knew he was going to be as bad as Trump

The main reason anyone left leaning was voting for Biden was because they were scared of what Trump could do.

But few people were loving Biden, most just hoped he was a bit better. He’s a massive cunt though. Always has been, Obama only picked him as a shout out to right wingers within the Dems.

He’s signed a lot of orders. Which one did this?

All the other points are valid but on this one do you expect him to stand still and not to act on threats to US assets in the region?

If Iranian backed militia groups are or planning attacks on US personnel or bases isn’t that is a valid use of military force?

1 Like

Problem is we don’t have any information on whether it’s valid or not. US foreign policy is a complete mystery to the general public. That’s why from administration to administration it appears as though nothing really changes on the international stage for the US.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

You’ve been awfully silent in this thread lately? Had a nice sabbatical and a cry on your MAGA bedsheets before logging back on?

1 Like

I’m loathe to defend Biden but this is a little misleading. There was an order from the executive branch to stop deportations which was challenged in court by some Conservatives and MAGA cultists. The judge, appointed by Trump, has at least temporarily blocked the order from the Biden administration which has allowed ICE and DHS to continue deporting people.

3 Likes

Yeah it was common sense, but my question is where is all the outrage on how bad he is? Is it not true Obama actually did build the cages they keep these migrant kids in. Trump continued that policy and Biden is doubling down on it, yet I’ve not seen outrage from the other side of the aisle. I’m not a Trump supporter didn’t vote for him ever, and I hate the politics of this country, but the coverage has clearly been slanted and then ppl wonder why there are so many disgruntled ppl out here lol.

3 Likes

“/47” :joy:

153742946_4006631249381552_3056076273448713660_n

151825884_4006631336048210_5621838746724026667_n

5 Likes

@ryaninho Leader of Proud Boys say that the attack was not planned. What do you make of that?

1 Like

That’s something you should take up with Facebook and the fbi because they are the ones saying it was planned. With the fbi saying that they beforehand something was going to go down. A lot of people went after Facebook as it was planned on they site and not paler as the media were saying it was. So there is overwhelming evidence that this was planned despite what he says

So anecdotal evidence versus statement from the horse’s mouth.

He was not even there did not listen to what was said. He had been arrested before the riot even happened. And if the fbi and the Facebook team is not credible for you then let’s end this here and believe what you want to believe

If it was planned, does it matter if he was arrested 2 days prior and if it was planned, do you think the leader will miss out on something like that by doing something as juvenile as burning a BLM flag?

You do realize this was not a proud boys riot right? Yes they were there as with many other groups and people that tagged along with the stupidity. Maybe on the proud boys part they did not plan to riot but there was a plan to do so and there is overwhelming evidence of it. They took down paler because they accused the platform of allowing its users to plan this. There was a backlash against Facebook because of the same thing. The fbi came out and said they knew there was a plan to do this. I’m not understanding why you are trying to spin the narrative maybe the proud boys did not plan they involvement but it was planned

1 Like

I know the last tweet is a parody, but is the “/47” one must be too surely?

Dumb cunt otherwise.