Trump

Wow maybe try reading what I posted lelelell :joy::joy::joy:

I wouldn’t presume to talk in such authoritative terms about another country’s government. You seem to be very certain of how politicians in the US behave and what is or is not legal.

Read your posts fine, you’re a disengenous cunt who’s way too fake to reply to being corrected. In case you’re too stupid to realise, everyone knows your whole persona on this site is built on nothing but pure lies. You’re just a fake motherfucker, do you take pride in that? Did your mother teach you to lie?

image https://i.imgflip.com/1agnf.jpg

1 Like

Got my sipping whiskey out…reading this

I would love to converse with u but it’s a bit difficult when the individual ur trying to correspond with either can’t read or has a very low level of reading comprehension, get better :joy::joy:

Also a bit of a dick move to bring poor @Persona into this and attack him for no good reason.

3 Likes

You don’t converse with anything, I responded to you numerous times, you ran, ran and ran some more from the responses. A natural coward. Did your mother teach you to be a coward? Or was it your father?

Lellellellell :joy::joy::joy:

giphy-1

I honestly try my best not to trigger weirdos on the internet anymore, but *sigh

You know you’re wrong on this though.

Sure, Bush and Obama did some heinous shit, but Trump has been dumb enough to be open and get caught.

Also when should we begin to hold our politicians to some degree of accountability. Just because we weren’t doing it before doesn’t mean we never should.

Yeah, Bush and Obama did some ‘heinous shit’ but it was legal. America has been bombing, shooting, and burning brown people for the last 30 years straight. They never stepped outside the law to accomplish their goals. Except maybe Bush with torture, but they stuck to the grey areas of a “Non-combatantTerrorists”. As repugnant as I find places like Guantanamo, they weren’t illegal.

We’ve been told by the extreme right and left that our “government is corrupt” for so long that we think they’re all the same. They aren’t. No where near. Even Dubya didn’t stack the EPA, FCC, and all the other government agencies that protect Americans with people that have been trying to kill them for their entire adult lives. He has repealed so many regulations by executive order that it will take thousands of years in court to unravel it all. All because he’s a corrupt piece of shit on a scale that Nixon could only dream of.

People who think he’s ‘no big deal’ are clueless and you sound like a fuckwit talking about something you have no possibility of understanding.

2 Likes

That last paragraph really shouldn’t be directed at me.

1 Like

It isn’t. Sorry if that’s not clear.

1 Like

Ah fair mate. I agree with you btw, on that too.

People really shouldn’t be obtuse on this.

An advisor to the Ukranian President has stated, investigating Biden was a pre-condition to the phone call.

“It was clear that Trump will only have communications if they will discuss the Biden case. This issue was raised many times. I know that Ukrainian officials understood.”

https://www.axios.com/zelensky-ukraine-trump-phone-call-biden-case-907c2ff6-5017-454c-a671-85077fc4025a.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

Republican Sasse calls complaint ‘troubling’

A Republican member of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday said there are “real troubling things here” in a whistleblower’s complaint about President Donald Trump’s conversation with Ukraine’s leader.

Senator Ben Sasse, speaking to reporters upon leaving a secure room for senators to read the complaint, added that “Republicans ought not just circle the wagons” to protect Trump.

Similarly, Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer told reporters that the document was “very troubling.” “There are so many facts that have to be examined,” Schumer said.

A second whistleblower claiming Trump is abusing his position to influence his tax audit

EDIT:

The whistleblower complaint alleges a pattern of obfuscation at the White House, in which officials moved the records of some of Trump’s communications with foreign officials onto a separate computer network from where they are normally stored.

Don’t know if you are trolling or being serious posting opinion pieces as fact, one of which you can hardly call an article

The second piece is a Reuters article quoting a Republican senator…

Yep “very troubling” again “very troubling what we have here”. What about it is troubling? What else did he say?

That he broke the law??? That he was blackmailing a foreign power to investigate one of his political opponents?